Halo 3

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
damn its still not out yet?

Not to ruin your party here but halo 3 is......OK. You guys are going to be pissed once you beat it in like 4 hours, just make sure to watch the credits ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

oh yeah you guys waiting in line for the game are crazy, you reserved it so don't trip and pick it up when you have time. I got halo 2 the day it came out USED by the way, interesting day that was for me.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
BRIAN said:
damn its still not out yet?

Not to ruin your party here but halo 3 is......OK. You guys are going to be pissed once you beat it in like 4 hours, just make sure to watch the credits ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

What'd you do run through the game on easy in 4 hours?

Im starting out solo on Legendary tonight for my first run through. Most of the sites I've been to say 10-12 hours on your first normal/heroic difficulty playthrough, 5-7 hours on 4 player co-op legendary.

I went to gamestop at 11am and there was no line...Just called at 7pm and still no line. Im just gonna go wait at the mall at 8:30pm.

Me and about 7 of my friends have all day tommorow off and were gonna play non-stop. One of my friends got (2) 2 liter bottles of gamefuel and (2) 12 packs of game fuel just for him and his brother tonight.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
TOMA70E said:
What'd you do run through the game on easy in 4 hours?

Im starting out solo on Legendary tonight for my first run through. Most of the sites I've been to say 10-12 hours on your first normal/heroic difficulty playthrough, 5-7 hours on 4 player co-op legendary.

I went to gamestop at 11am and there was no line...Just called at 7pm and still no line. Im just gonna go wait at the mall at 8:30pm.

Me and about 7 of my friends have all day tommorow off and were gonna play non-stop. One of my friends got (2) 2 liter bottles of gamefuel and (2) 12 packs of game fuel just for him and his brother tonight.

exactly what i did, imma leave at 8:30 and just wait there for the goodies, get my receipt, show it to them and go home

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
My brother and a friend started playing (on Legendary, I assume) at 1:30, and they were on the last level this morning when I got up at 8:30. I believe they are still playing right now, I'm staying out of the room to avoid spoilers.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
swaq said:
My brother and a friend started playing (on Legendary, I assume) at 1:30, and they were on the last level this morning when I got up at 8:30. I believe they are still playing right now, I'm staying out of the room to avoid spoilers.
to me if you can beat a game in the hardest difficulty that quick its not worth 60.00 to me.
ill wait till i can get it used for cheaper.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
i played through halo 1 and halo 2 on legendary mode in about that time with my friend as well. I just never was a big fan i guess, Its a fun game to play multiplayer lan parties and all, but i guess i would never pay 60.00/ stand in line at 12:00AM for a video game.

More power to you though, theres things i WOULD stand in line like that for and you wouldnt so its all good ;).

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
its ALL about xbox live. campaigns fun for like 3 days. totally waited outside for halo 3. im from redmond/kirkland where Bungie(halo) and microsoft headquarters are. A few bungie programmers came and talked with us and it was pretty tight. and halo 3 rapes other games, ok besides a lot of 8bit games, those are amazing!!

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
Ok so i broke down and bought it lol, there was a crap load at walmart, i went in there for some batteries and i figured what the hell ill try it out, im playing it on live now.
(jessetheimpaler)
I stand corrected this game is pretty cool so far.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
lol my xbox was acting up alittle bit on it, i dunno why....
graphics are good, gameplay is nice.
Much better game than the second one.
i like how they brought back the assault rifle ;)

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Mk3Jesse said:
i like how they brought back the assault rifle ;)

That was the first thing I noticed, I was like DUDE YES ITS BACK!!!!

I rock out with that bitch every shot I get (no pun intended):naughty:

Its a great game, I think Im almost done with it, not sure how far I am.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
hell yeah that was the big thing that i didnt like about halo 2, there was no automatic assault riffle anymore they got that stupid ass 3 round shot battle rifle which is no where near as effecting as spraying down some fuckers lol.
Im glad they realized they made a mistake ever taking it away. and i noticed they made the sniper rifle more "realistic" where you have to aim ahead.