Halloween Party / costume pics

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I went to the costume party at Lemp Mansion in STL lastn ight, wanted to share pics of my costume, I did an Umbrella Corporation soldier costume from RE: Apocalypse, also using this on halloween and at halloween party same night.

Lot of cool costumes there, the winner was the guy in the predator costume it was great even had lasers and sound fx built in to it. My buddies went as wolf man and the other did a half ass vampire that in my opinion looked shitty.

Lot of people liked the costume, had pics taken with lots of people and lot of people snapped some of me when i was just milling around. I was glad to get such a good reaction for my work.

p1163922_1.jpg

p1163922_2.jpg

p1163922_3.jpg

p1163922_4.jpg

p1163922_5.jpg

p1163922_6.jpg

p1163922_7.jpg

p1163922_8.jpg

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I will have more on Halloween, I am taking my bro trick or treating then maybe hitting a party or going around town then see a midnight movie depending on what they show, we went and saw the original halloween last halloween before that saw night of the livign dead original, jsut a bit of a tradition for me and mine here. I am 22 but I'll never be too old for halloween.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Waiting on my wings to be finished, but I am going as Simi, a Charonte Demon. :) Think college student-aged, goth girl with wings. My costume will be: 5-inch-heeled corset boots, red/black striped leggings, short punky school-girl skirt (and we're talking short enough I CAN'T bend over without flashing the goods!), and a black lacy corset, with fishnet elbow-length gloves. I will also have full sized bat wings and small horns. As soon as I get the wings done, and get my skirt from my friend (she is doing my seamstress work for me), I will post pics :D

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
If Doward were about 30 pounds lighter and about 5 inches taller, and I could find an appropriate wig for him (long and either blonde or black, depending on his mood), he would go as Acheron, whom I would call Akri, which means "daddy" in Atlantean :D
These are characters from one of my series of books I am obsessed with. www.dark-hunter.com

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Man I dont get to do much just running a haunted house at my mother in laws costume shop . I am going to be a Zombie in a box . kids walk by and I jump out at them or I am going to sit in a chair with a sign that says " don't touch" lil bastards will touch and then I will scream in their faces . I told you not to touch watch the little bastard s shit their pants lol

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
I went to a party last night but I didn't get any pictures (other people did so I might be able to get a hold of those) but I'll also be going out next Friday/Sat so I'll be sure to get some then. Costume came out pretty good I think... for me being lazy and cheap about it hahahaha

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I love halloween, mainly for the decorations, costumes and parties but about 51% for the females in all kinds of sexy ass outfits lol, call me a perv if you will but nothings sexier then a girl dressed up in something sexy (nurse, cheerleader, riding hood, schoolgirl, cop, maid, whatever it doesn't matter really what) LOL.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I'm just putting my fancy clothes on, as is my friend, were gonna say were hitmen, but were just gonna end up getting drunk at this party, and usually our clothes come off when drunk.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Glad I won't be at that one.........there was a guy at the party with suit gloves barcode on backl of his shaved head and a nice airsoft PSG-1 rifle but he didn't enter the contest, his wife was catwoman and she pulled it off better than michelle pfiffer did in batman returnes, why you ask? cuz this girl had DD's and a skinny figure with nice butt WOOT WOOT

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
DsBetterHalf;1164087 said:
If Doward were about 30 pounds lighter and about 5 inches taller, and I could find an appropriate wig for him (long and either blonde or black, depending on his mood), he would go as Acheron, whom I would call Akri, which means "daddy" in Atlantean :D
These are characters from one of my series of books I am obsessed with. www.dark-hunter.com

being from atlanta i have never heard of akri.... but maybe i should get my gf's to start calling me akri ;) HAHA

i know you are talking of a different atl, its just funny to me :)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
DsBetterHalf;1164087 said:

My woman reads those books, she thinks they're pretty good from what I've gathered.