Had to do it. First bonifide kill with 2JZ

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Last night my wife and I went out to eat. Later it was such a nice night we cruised the main drag, Division Street. Lot's of guys out with their cars. I don't drive my car that much and never have had a real race since my engine swap. Have had a few off the line minor encounters but never able to really romp on it. I have been waiting on the opportunity to spank someone.
There was a Blue Ford Probe with 24 valve stickers, big muffler, that kept pestering me. I know my car is out of his league but I needed to break the 2JZs cherry. So, we did a couple of minor pulls along Division. So many cops everywhere. I was a bit scared they would hassle me as I am running without my front plate. Hate to scratch up my front bumper. Since my turbo a-duct is in she has fresh paint and looks great. Also, my waste gate is loud when open. A real cop magnet.
Anyway, I followed him to a county road just on the edge of town. Cops had someone pulled over just before we turned off, so I figured the time was right. About a half a mile north, we finally got some open road. Long stretch, going up a hill, about a mile before a sharp turn. I was in 2nd around 40. He was even with me and we both hit is at the same time. I thought my wife was going to have a heart attack. She has ridden with me before, but I had never really stomped on it with her riding along. When the waste gate opens up, the 2JZ really snorts. By the time I shifted into 3rd. I was easily ahead, by the time I hit 4th, Mr. Probe was a distant memory. She will put you right back in the seat when the GT35 spools up.
Please don't flame too much. Mr. Probe asked for it. Any way, once I was around the corner, pulled over and allowed him to go past. Of course he wanted nothing to do with another run. Would have loved to go from a dig.
Felt good to finally get at least one damn good pull in pitting her up against competition. Admittedly, feeble competition. I don't think he will ever underestimate a Supra again.
I will be posting here again in the near future.

Dan

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
IJ. I felt like a 16 year old on a hot date with a chick that is known to be easy. Had to do it! Now, where is a GT Rustang when you need one?? Onto bigger kills!