north clark co. WA.
we should swarm their meet with Supras

Faye
Bird
Lucas
Levi
Supranewbie
And bloodasp90

All are local and have got texts from me make it if you can guys this should be awesomeness

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1995616 said:
we should swarm their meet with Supras

Faye
Bird
Lucas
Levi
Supranewbie
And bloodasp90

All are local and have got texts from me make it if you can guys this should be awesomeness

you know my situation, I want to go tho lol

Sent from my dumb phone (X_x)@==('.'@)

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Rich64N;1995360 said:
Just an FYI, the MK II Supra folks are doing a fun run up US-2 towards Stevens Pass (if it isn't snowing, weird wx this year) Sunday March 23 starting with lunch at the Sultan Bakery/Deli (Sultan is near Monroe, WA, Snohomish County, WA) at 11AM, depart by noon. A bunch of back roads covered in water this time of year where 35 mph seems fast (and fun, hopefully not too scary). Anyway, our MK III brethren are invited (MK IVs too, but they might get splashed or muddy-just kidding you). Regardless, all Supras are welcome. About 8 cars (MK II) confirmed so far.

Rich, any updates to this? Is there a facebook event on this or something I can use for reference?

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
OfficialTSNWLogo2forumuse.png
<br />Bridge of the Gods <br />March, 22 2014, 10:00 AM<br /><br /><u>Overview</u><br />Toyota Syndicate Northwest is returning to the Portland/Vancouver area for our 4th annual Bridge of the Gods cruise.<br /><br /><u>Details / Itinerary</u><br />We will be meeting at the HomeTown Buffet in Vancouver at 10:00AM for breakfast, and will roll out around 11:00AM, This cruise will include varied scenic locations with photo ops, and a run up some fun back roads before coming back into Vancouver for a late lunch/early dinner at Olive garden.<br /><br />See the map for each of our stop locations. This cruise should be around 3 hours of drive time, with one hour to an hour and thirty minutes for picture taking and socializing.<br /><br /><u>Route Map / Screenshots</u><br /><br /><br /><u>Roster</u><br />crymson (Dylan)acrobatix (Shi)LVLFNXS (Erik)swoccsoccer10 (Justin)christina (Christina)Courtney (*Facebook)Curtis (Facebook)Kasey (Facebook)Dominic (Dsc201knoc)Willie (*Facebook)<br /><u>North/Central/South Meet Points</u><br />North: TBA<br />Central : Star Lake P&amp;R, S. 272nd St &amp; I5 - 7:30 AM, 7:45 AM departure.<br />South: Olive Garden <br /><br /><u>Things to Bring</u><br /><br />Dress appropriately for the weather, this is the pacific northwest and rain is likely.<br /><br />A cameratwo way radiosA Toyota (or Some Other Brand)<br/>

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
I've requested the day off and still waiting to hear back.... Regardless though I will be going unless my Supra decides otherwise. :) (driving her all this week to work out bugs!!!) I will be "sick" if not given the time off.... They've has their chance to do it nicely. :)

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well, I'm not going to be able to do the bridge of the gods meet. I might be able to do the one in Monroe though. I'm on call this weekend so I can't be too far away. The Oregon border is quite far south... We are all too far away from each other!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
RE: Rich, any updates to this? Is there a facebook event on this or something I can use for reference?

LOL, we're on the down low, no social media advertising (until last minute). Do this about every other year in the Spring since 2006. Route back will include Ben Howard Road (google it, twisty). Actual route will depend on snow level, one year we got to Index WA on back roads (not this year). Update ~ Friday

If your car is lowered so you can't get over a parking lot speed bump, this isn't a drive for you.