Guv'na's Tavern

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Bird87;1966058 said:
You didn't but someone else did >=)

Sent from my retarded phone :p

I could have used a hand pulling my tranny! Why didn't you call or txt? You never call or txt anymore... </3

Last edited:

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
supranewbie;1966093 said:
I must be gettin too old for 80hr weeks... Really wanted to go but woke up sick so went back to bed.

We waited and Shawn cried because we needed more supra =(

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
See you tomorrow (Sunday) at Griot's Garage (38/Union) in Tacoma 10-2PM (plenty of off-street parking if you don't want to register/show). For MK III's Rickstar will certainly be there.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bird87;1966046 said:
LOL My drunk text to faye: "Du king Shawn got my drunk lol good thing auto correct is active ot I won't nkbt sense lol. Damb it s been a while sense i drank anything lol. Sorry if i'm waking you up lol m. Fucking gekl can't spell lol. Cutie fage got work in morning. Laaaaaame!! hahahaha sorry"

.....I decided that i will drink and text more often now lol

Yeah, I have to put this to the top of the page again because it is cracking me up!!!! Yes, this is what I woke up too :) Good way to start the day though and made me feel SUPRA jealous that I couldn't come out and be drunk with you both, but work is good, sooooo...........

BTW thanks you both for helping out during my horrible brake fiasco last night. I don't know what I'd do without my Supra friends and the parts car graveyard!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Then what do you want on the front? I'm trying to not make these expensive. If they have to retool for each individual shirt for everyone's name, nobody is going to want to spend the kind of money it will take to make a 1-off shirt.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I dunno. I would love to have our names on the shirts, I just don't think it is going to be afforable. Maybe we can put the logo on the back, sm logo on the sleeve, and we could stencil our own names on the front. That's the best I can come up with.

Text translated via modified Unix Kernel, sent over the air with a 1.9Ghz radio transceiver using Code Division Multiple Access algorithms along several repeater stations to a Verizon ISP, then to a switching network to the ISP of your choice. What you do with it then is your responsibility.