GT42 versus SP67 pictures

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
I thought I post a couple of pictures of the new turbo I'm going to put on my car. It's a GT42 with a 74.3 mm inducer and a 102 major with an S trim turbine wheel. I'm going to run a 1.01 a/r housing for a T4 and keep my 4 inch to 5 inch exhaust system.

Sean

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
jt2ma71 said:
Duane, is there something you're not telling me?

Sean, are you going to post progress pics of your header build up? I'm wanna see ;)

Yes, I'll post header progress. I would like to try to set a new stock block record for the 7m. It might be how fast you can blow one up. Ha Ha. Dave I'll see you tomorrow.
Sean

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
NickSupra said:
DAMN! I think we are going to see a new high power record on the 7m, in a mk3.

There are gunna be about 5 or 6 of us boxin it out for the top spot... It's F'N EXCITING! I predict, in the next 2-4 years, 7Ms are going to be up in the 1000+RWHP range and giving 2jz punk asses a run for their money...

*no offense Ron, lol! :love: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:*

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
Reign_Maker said:
There are gunna be about 5 or 6 of us boxin it out for the top spot... It's F'N EXCITING! I predict, in the next 2-4 years, 7Ms are going to be up in the 1000+RWHP range and giving 2jz punk asses a run for their money...

who is the 5 or 6 then jake lol ;)

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:

LOL, no offense taken. I was just thinking yesterday, I could have tried to really see what my 7m could do and maybe set the record (boost only) before taking it out. That would have been neat, but oh well it's already out and parts from it are all over.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
You guys are going to kick me, but really what are you going to do with anything over 600+ at the rear wheels? (Besides make tire smoke?)

After driving a few AWD cars, and the A8 for a year now, I'm thinking the only way to go is more power, and AWD.

Really, really want to buy a used RS6, but the dang price is still way too high. (Might even get the Avant... LOL imagine the look on that Vette drivers face when a WAGON just blows his doors off...)

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
Adjuster said:
You guys are going to kick me, but really what are you going to do with anything over 600+ at the rear wheels? (Besides make tire smoke?)

After driving a few AWD cars, and the A8 for a year now, I'm thinking the only way to go is more power, and AWD.

Really, really want to buy a used RS6, but the dang price is still way too high. (Might even get the Avant... LOL imagine the look on that Vette drivers face when a WAGON just blows his doors off...)
it is funny i used to have rs6 avant as company car when i worked for audi well i had a few intresting company audis but rs6 was my favourite followed by my a8 4.2 :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
I won't be with Jake as I will be higher!
Duane
mcqbll.gif

group a supra said:
who is the 5 or 6 then jake lol ;)

Thinking about north america, cuz I gotta include Duane in Canada, I got:
  • Duane in Canada...
  • Turbo Tony in Vegas...
  • David "FSTOY" in Texas...
  • Someone in Jersey/New York area, Im sorry I forgot, I can see his car in my head, but I cant remember the screan name... Slow66, I believe...
  • Looks like Xman is shootin for the big POWAH!
  • Then theres me :D:D:D

Im sure theres more, but thats off the top of my head... And of course, when I say big power, I mean, BIG POWAH! Im callin the 700+hp club here... All STREET cars... All boost to make 700+, nitrous to make more... Group A, I know you'll be well WELL over 700, lol... So you'll hafta move over here when yur done, lol... Or actually, I have a better idea, stay there and be our over seas ambasador, lol...

Adjuster, realistically, 450hp is plenty for the street, we all know that... Here is a, for me anyway, a pride issue... I will be proud of the fact that my two hands built one of the fastest, most powerful 7M Supras, EVER... Also, and I know Duane will attest to this, it will prove AGAIN, that the 7M is a VERY capable motor and the nay sayers who believe the best solution to the 7M issue is dropping a 1J or 2J in there...