GT-R with mods 10-140mph in-car view

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Nice car and cool video set-up for sure.

Only critiique (IMO) would be that there are a bit too many school busses around for 100+ mph pulls. Must be in a school zone or something.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Damn, that GT-R screws! Also a pretty nice picture on that cam. Didn't sound outrageous or anything but I'm sure that's just from the sound mats in the interior. Tight whip yo!:icon_bigg

Didn't they also eliminate the launch control in the new model. I heard they did cuz people were grenading trannys after just 5-6 launches. Also heard new trannys are over $20 grand installed from dealership. Heard all that from a Nissan salesman. So if your in the market for a used one, make sure they check how many times its been launched.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Isn't there just one or two things to replace in the transmissions? Like, it's not the transmissions that blow up, but the input shaft or something?

650ft.lbs torque looks cool w/ awd.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
nice vid but...... ricer fly by on a school bus??? how would he like it if his kids were on that bus and some jack ass does that shit??? i know i get pissed when people go a little over while my kids are waiting on the bus in the morning.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
to much money i was at a nissan dealership 2 weeks ago 93k for a brand new 1 i would just buy a mk4 and get my mk3 runing and id be happy...clean car though and nice pull...they dont put the rbs in skylines anymore..?

Alec

SP Tuned
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
dubsupra209;1507820 said:
to much money i was at a nissan dealership 2 weeks ago 93k for a brand new 1 i would just buy a mk4 and get my mk3 runing and id be happy...clean car though and nice pull...they dont put the rbs in skylines anymore..?

Too much money? There's no other car in that price range that can compare.