Group ride to MIR? Nov. 7,8

scott60999

Unnecessary Motorsports
Dec 4, 2008
norfolk, VA
Brandon let me ride with you, after slaving over installing those stupid headers. I don't really have a car to do it with, so i'd like to ride with someone plz

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
scott i tell you what, if i can make it u can ride with me. but the thing is ill be heading up from emporia unless i come and meet u guys and ride with the pack.

scott60999

Unnecessary Motorsports
Dec 4, 2008
norfolk, VA
brs86supra;1434030 said:
scott i tell you what, if i can make it u can ride with me. but the thing is ill be heading up from emporia unless i come and meet u guys and ride with the pack.

Count me in. Just let me know whats going, it'd be good to ride with you.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
I'm totally sorry BRANDON ! At least I had the B right ! Well I hope u can make it either way. The only trick is , you have to bring a supra in the spring. No mustangs allowed !!!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
White Zombie;1434822 said:
I'm totally sorry BRANDON ! At least I had the B right ! Well I hope u can make it either way. The only trick is , you have to bring a supra in the spring. No mustangs allowed !!!

1 up^^^ LOL!:biglaugh:

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
ha mark theres only one problem with that. the supra is down for the count right now. well it has been for well over a year now. so i dunno. but if im not allowed due to the stang then i guess im just not gonna come then.

I
will
not
let
you
and
these
remarks
make
me
stay
AWAY!!!!

Ha not!! If im still here then im in. supra or no supra. :evil2:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
brs86supra;1435318 said:
ha mark theres only one problem with that. the supra is down for the count right now. well it has been for well over a year now. so i dunno. but if im not allowed due to the stang then i guess im just not gonna come then.

I
will
not
let
you
and
these
remarks
make
me
stay
AWAY!!!!

Ha not!! If im still here then im in. supra or no supra. :evil2:

You know your still welcome, your just going to have to park the Mustang accross the street in the Taco Bell parking lot:biglaugh:

On another note folks, I need shirt designs and ideas PM'd to me by December 1st (PM'D) or emailed w/ pics supedup_1@yahoo.com not texted... I know im anal:icon_evil

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
applesauce;1434867 said:
1 up^^^ LOL!:biglaugh:

applesauce;1435338 said:
You know your still welcome, your just going to have to park the Mustang accross the street in the Taco Bell parking lot:biglaugh:

On another note folks, I need shirt designs and ideas PM'd to me by December 1st (PM'D) or emailed w/ pics supedup_1@yahoo.com not texted... I know im anal:icon_evil

I think the t-shirts should have a pic of glenn getting b*tch slapped by a transformer supra :slap:

but back on track. if im off on the day that yall guys are planning on going up to MIR, I will most likely go. just let me know wut day.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
brs86supra;1435385 said:
I think the t-shirts should have a pic of glenn getting b*tch slapped by a transformer supra :slap:

but back on track. if im off on the day that yall guys are planning on going up to MIR, I will most likely go. just let me know wut day.

Saturday morning. I say we leave early so we can get good parking.

brs86supra;1435385 said:

Damn...what's up with all the violence towards me...:nono:

Btw, I have a damned math test that weekend. So, it's a no go for me Jordan. Sorry.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
White Zombie;1437148 said:
Hey Glenn, it must be racial Asian hate. Oh wait br86 is Asian too! WTF ! What do we need tee shirts for anyway ?

wait wait a minute mark im not asian at all. im well what is it that glenn and jordan and everyone says i am? not sure at the moment. but t-shirt designs for the may meet.

but as far as mir in nov. im not sure yet as to if i am going to be able to go or not.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
White Zombie;1437148 said:
Hey Glenn, it must be racial Asian hate. Oh wait br86 is Asian too! WTF ! What do we need tee shirts for anyway ?

So WTF!!! you mofo's dont want t-shirts anymore:aigo:

T shirts= "Respect! cause to some people thats more important"

soundslikesemi87;1436524 said:
Damn...what's up with all the violence towards me...:nono:

Btw, I have a damned math test that weekend. So, it's a no go for me Jordan. Sorry.

We are not going to leave w/o you so we'll wait until after you leave class. It took us about what? 3 hours last time?

Last edited: