Group ride to MIR? Nov. 7,8

sc3757

May 31, 2009
va
Just wondering who's all going to import vs domestics? If so you think we could meet up and possibly take a group ride up there? Or any other plans like a hotel or what?

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
sc3757;1432110 said:
Just wondering who's all going to import vs domestics? If so you think we could meet up and possibly take a group ride up there? Or any other plans like a hotel or what?

We should def do that. Im down. I think a few of us were going anyway.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
soundslikesemi87;1432564 said:
I think I have a test....dammit...I'll have to check

Just take it and leave?

How long did it take us to get there last time? Maybe we can leave after your test, I think its going to be a night thing also.

Last edited:

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
applesauce;1433242 said:
Your alive:icon_razz

yep im still here, you know yall cant get rid of me. nor can i leave yall :evil2:
jus waiting to find out when i ship out to basic. i need to come down one day so i can see that jz of urs. and of course chill wit everyone.

Last edited:

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
I would llove to go. It would be good to see Brian in the mustang again. Specially if he's shipping out soon. My new project won't be ready but, at least I have a supra. Lol. Hey Brian will you make the spring meet or will you be away? Ne way Im In.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
White Zombie;1433856 said:
I would llove to go. It would be good to see Brandon in the mustang again. Specially if he's shipping out soon. My new project won't be ready but, at least I have a supra. Lol. Hey Brandon will you make the spring meet or will you be away? Ne way Im In.

here u go, fixed it for ya. but as far as the may meet, im not sure yet. i would like to, but not sure on when i ship off to basic yet so right now its undecided if ill be there or not.