Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
1) Go to a welding supply store.
2) Get some welding wire.
3) Buy good crimpers and terminals
4) Make your own.

Seriously, it'll likely be higher quality, last longer, and thicker gauge wire than you'll get in any ground kits. Most of that ground kit stuff is just crap, anyway. Upgrade what matters.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Looks like a spaghetti monster puked on your engine bay. No reason to run one, just repair/replace the existing grounds.

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
shaeff;1717494 said:
1) Go to a welding supply store.
2) Get some welding wire.
3) Buy good crimpers and terminals
4) Make your own.

Seriously, it'll likely be higher quality, last longer, and thicker gauge wire than you'll get in any ground kits. Most of that ground kit stuff is just crap, anyway. Upgrade what matters.

i agree!!! but its important to attach the ground wires in proper location. 1. tranny to body 2. battery to body 3. intake manifold to body 4. block to body 5. head to body just some places off the top off head

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Poodles;1717507 said:
Looks like a spaghetti monster puked on your engine bay. No reason to run one, just repair/replace the existing grounds.

i have seen some ground kits that looked like it came from the dealer and other ricers that just have 20million wires running everywhere