Greetings from So Cal

KryptoRoxx

Mar 1, 2011
29 Palms, CA
Well I'm here honestly to find parts and info for a 2j swap into my 98 4runner 4wd. The way I understand it is that I need the w58 bellhousing and I can bolt up my w59 5spd and things will go the way they should. Anyway long story short is I won't swap in anything non-toyota into my truck because toyota reigns supreme in both quality and speed (2jzgte) and why should I swap something less credible into a great truck. Maybe my next project will be a supra to restore but for now I'm working on my 4runner. You have a great site with a lot of info on it too btw. I'm glad I found it.

KryptoRoxx

Mar 1, 2011
29 Palms, CA
bloodasp90;1695357 said:
he wont really be getting on to much since hes currently somewhere in afgahnistan.. where.. unknown..
YEP lol. But you get in where you fit in.

bloodasp90;1694818 said:
john your still crazy... LOL.. welcome.. and you better be having fun out in Afgahn or else..
Fun??? well the tanning is good I suppose, pay is good, lots of manual labor.....ehhh we'll throw it in good. At least it's better than sitting on my duff being bored.

D.J.T.;1694823 said:
Glad to have you. Any pics of the sleeper?..
I will have some here shortly.

RazoE;1695510 said:
very nice, welcome to SupraMania!
Thank you to all who welcomed me. I will be on sparatically as yes I am deployed but my Toyota love will never die. Supras make me drool. Maybe someday I can do an old Celicasupra. Don't ask me why I like it....it's just kinda boxy and unique looking....but still sexy imo.

Last edited: