Greddy front bumper fogs?

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
eman2289;1291194 said:
One more thing. Would I need a different bumper support? I have an 88. In order to make the bumper fit, I would need the turn signals, little grilles, anything else?

Mine is an 87. I am not running any grills next to the turn lights, and I am running the 87 turn lights. I will have to go out and look to see if I had to do anything for mounting tabs for the older style lights. EDIT: The turns are mounted to the header panel tabs, so no mods done there.

Also, my bumper support is hacked up from a different bumper I was going to put on.

But now that you mention it, I do not think the stock bumper support would clear the lights I installed, so you may have to trim a little metal away, but I don't think it would be much.

Last edited:

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Poodles;1291182 said:
PIAA 90 PRO XT (though they made a white version, both versions are discontinued but some places still stock them)
$480 + tax & shipping at the only place I could find who stocked them, I'd lmao if one of those SF numb skulls went out and blew over a grand on them only to find out they're the wrong ones and don't fit. Would be a fitting ending.

Alec

SP Tuned
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
I have this
3633528716_f18d33d097.jpg
l]