GReddy 3k Pipe???

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I was ebay surfing and found this. At first look i thought it was an actual piece that i was just finding out about. But after looking at it, it looks like someone just modded it a little bit, because i would have at least figured Greddy would have made it a full 3" instant of bottlenecking it like oem 3K pipe.

Hell if i remember right the HKS AIC is a full 3" pipe... Correct me if i'm wrong but either way if it is an actual piece someone buy it! lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Judging by the comments left in his feedback, you could order that Greddy piece and end up with a piece of black pvc.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Poodles;1446706 said:
Not the first time I've seen that. Looks like greddy took them, modified them, and then resold em.

^^^^What he said.

Also it is a way old school way of adding fuel. Greddy just install 2 extra injectors to the 3000 pipe and re sold them. Back in the day there wasn't an abundance of different size injectors around like there is now. Now days to get more fuel we just swap out the oem injectors for larger ones, not add more injectors unless you need a shit ton of fuel. IIRC you can get 2600 cc injectors now ;)

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
carter;1446638 said:
i would have at least figured Greddy would have made it a full 3" instant of bottlenecking it like oem 3K pipe.

thats b/c it was prob made to work w/ the greddy i/c which works w/ the stock 3000 pipe. so if they made it full 3" it would need some sort of reducer to work w/ their i/c kit

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
Those injector bungs would be a great place to mount Nox nozzels, or water injection.......
It offers no flow improvement over the stock pipe, but looks cool.

Agree, that seller's feedback sucks.
I would ask for additional pictures to verify he actually has it, and not just some phantom pictures he got off the net.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
bhmsupra;1447533 said:
What's with the 2 injector ports? Can anybody explain what the hell it is? Why would two injector ports go there?

Umm... 92nsx just answered that. Like, right up there ^. You had to scroll past it to get to the bottom to post.

92nsx;1446727 said:
Also it is a way old school way of adding fuel. Greddy just install 2 extra injectors to the 3000 pipe and re sold them. Back in the day there wasn't an abundance of different size injectors around like there is now. Now days to get more fuel we just swap out the oem injectors for larger ones, not add more injectors unless you need a shit ton of fuel. IIRC you can get 2600 cc injectors now ;)

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
my hks pipe is 2.56" ID, I don't know why it's always advertised as 2.75
p1449070_1.jpg