greatest shirts

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
They can suck a dick. I haven't done anything with my stores for almost a year because life has been busy kicking my ass. Once I get settled, if that ever happens, I'll work on my stores again... and I'll just make MY version 100x better :)

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Best-T-shirt-Ever.jpg

One of my favorite shirts, not Supra related (maybe he's playing Forza driving a Supra?) but still a awsome shirt!

winsauce

they call me cotton jr
Sep 17, 2010
Dayton, OH
just purch 4 shirts and a bumber sticker from the site... i'll post up pics of the merch quality as soon as they ship. some nice stuff on there and prices arent bad ither. hitup google for the promo code to get 15% off it works!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ya guys, seriously how would you feel if your hard work was just outright being ripped off? I'm not sure if you are deliberately ignoring comments in this thread about this aspect of the site your discussing or doing it out of disrespect.

I have no idea what industry you work in or plan to work in. Everyone including you hates to have other people take credit for personal hard work, or in a similar slant be blames for other peoples mistakes.

Time effort, talent and hours of work go into successful designs and graphics. And unless the original designer/artist is being compensated for his or her own work and creativity you should willingly choose to have enough character to not reward the rip off artists.

It's a matter of ethics, morals and doing the right thing.

Integrity is doing the right thing, especially when no one is watching.

It should be enough that you know. Or don't you have enough respect for yourself?