Great way to kill time online when you're bored

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
I've been having fun with this little site - you play flash games, and win real money! I just cashed out my first payment last week. Every day you can spin a "search and win" wheel anywhere from 4-8 times a day, and you win money that way as well. You don't even have to play the games and bet your money unless you want to. Check it out, and let me know what you guys think ;)

Click here for an invite to moola.com

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/jo...a51324e54513d-2

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Repost. Most likely a waste of time, it takes a long time to make money unless they have new games since I've tried it.

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
Quin said:
Repost. Most likely a waste of time, it takes a long time to make money unless they have new games since I've tried it.

I just cashed out $10 and I'm already back up to $20 something. The key is t spin the wheel the full 8 times a day (you can get 40 additional spins with the firefox booster bar) and a lot of times you will hit .25 cents and .50 cents on the wheel. Then you use your gambler's wit and bet larger amount when you feel a win coming on :) I made this $20 in less than a weeks time, and I only go on the site like every couple days for 15 or 20 mins whenever I get bored.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
my friend just sent me a link. i think playing an instrument or something would be a better way to spend my time...

then again i could get some new drumheads or guitar stuff if i win enough...maybe.... :)

thesupe87

ArenaCreative.com
Jun 13, 2005
USA
www.arenacreative.com
I bought a guitar, it's got a cool airbrushed lady's face on it - it's an acoustic cutaway. It sits in the kitchen on top of my cabinets on display. I need to take that sucker down and learn how to play - LOL