Graduate School :)

bwest

Drafting, not tailgating
May 18, 2005
HippieTown, CA
Not to hijack too much, but I just heard back from USF (University of San Francisco) and was accepted into their MA of Sports Management.

Congrats Meggs and Blue!!

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Ahh engineering, then grad school...sounds like me! It's way more fun having the time to actually learn all the material, then cramming or struggling to finish projects. Congrats meggs! Just remember though, you'll still be a poor student when all your friends are working and making money =)

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I know! A bunch of my friends have recently gotten job offers and now they're looking at new cars and everything. It's exciting but then I look at my bank account and remember that it's going to stay that way for a long time. But I can life off it, so it'll be fun.

Congrats to you too, bwest!

bluemyst

grad student... woo
Jul 14, 2006
Arizona
www.r-blue.com
meggs521 said:
haha, yes, Speedway is long. And it's funny, they call it Speedway and it's one of the slowest, most annoying roads to drive down. At least for me.
Hehe, it wasn't too terribly bad traffic-wise when we were there but it was Easter weekend... but man, were there ever a lot of intersections. And the speed limit could be higher in some places, hehe.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Yes, the speed limit is pretty bad on that road, and a ton of stoplights... I don't go down Speedway too often so I always forget how bad it is until I'm stuck on it. Though I'm sure there's much worse around.