Got my new Lambo hinges today. They're huge!!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Well, I've got to say...Just hearing someone say,

"y0, I gotz Lamb0 d00rz on mah ryyyyde" sounds pretty damn ricer to me...
But I won't lie. I think it's awesome. I would never refer to them as "Lambo doors" but rather, "Vertical Doors"...Just sounds much more appropriate.
And you are right, with the way the doors are very long, it does help it look much better...Besides, it's not like you're getting NAWSSS stickers all over your car...It's just the way your flippin' doors open, lol.
I didn't bother to look at the last 4 pages, but if you haven't posted up pictures yet, You need to when you get them installed! Congrats and I hope you don't get killed getting into your car. :D

Jeff

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
im kinda fond of the wing on the blue mk3, goes with the lip on the wheels in the back.

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
IJ. said:
I think I'd be really happy they're HUGE :)
(The thought of a Mk3 Door coming down on me is a bit scary)

guillotine.gif

I have to agree with you there IJ....:cry: :3d_frown:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
tekdeus said:
They are still somewhat rare here in Vancouver. I have not seen any lambo doors on any car yet, even hondas. I agree they look silly on a honda with short dinky doors, but I think they look hot on the Mk3's long-doors:
blue1.jpg

blue2.jpg
wow that car looks incredibul that the only AM spoiler i have seen on a sup that I like wow do you know what it is?

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wow thats awsome. how will you grab the door to close it? secondary handle or pull maybe?

on the point of leaving the window down when you're in the garage....
that will not help a lot because the doors are no longer horizontal and the window really doesnt stick up above the door that much....take a look at that picture.

also, does the garage have a low celing or are you just worried about hitting the garage door...if you are, close the garage before you get out.

but yeah...nice doors...well worth it IMO... beefy!!

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Hey guys, the current plan is to drop off the car with Randy(BIC) in the next month or 2 for a full body overhaul, including the hinges and custom widebody. It will be hot, I guarantee it! I'll try to get some pics during the install so you can see how it fits.