got my car back from paint

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
lewis15498;1426770 said:
that thing looks fuckin sick! Nice car, now convert to 5spd! lol

Lol! well the auto is sick i need a replacement. I really like it so will be keeping it. I have all the suprastck stuff to fit but no one over here seems to have got it working well. Would love the semi auto feature it has.

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
RazoE;1427028 said:
PLEASE, relocate that AN fuel line away from the alternator; I'd hate to see such a LOVELY car go up in flames..:(

Yes it's in hand i have new piece of pipe as it sprung a small leak a week or two ago. I had to cut some more off so it is two short.

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
Suprapowaz!(2);1427622 said:
Very beautiful. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what does a paint job like that run you $$? I'm just wonder if the price is different in the UK.

Not that much really. My business partner dropped a plank on the passenger side so had to make a claim on the insurance. They painted the hole side and a couple of other bits for me in the quote. I had them paint the drivers side and front bumper, head light covers and rear wing as an extra. The hole lot cost me £630.£150 of that was the excess that i had to pay to claim. Only parts of the car not painted are roof, bonnet, rear bumper and all the window seals. Good price i think.