Got Boost Inc....Anyone used them?

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Curious to see if anyone has used www.GotBoostInc.com. I ordered some ST springs for my Supra about a week ago, and my order status has been blank since the moment I ordered them. I emailed them yesterday and have gotten no response, and also tried calling multiple times with no pick up. Curious to see if anyone has used them and if anyone knows if they are legit or not. They seem to be legitimate from all the searching I have done online, but it is hard to tell. The sooner I can submit a paypal dispute the better, if they really are scammers.
Thanks

ca91mkIII

May 23, 2012
Franklin
I was actually going to ask the same question until I saw your post. I am wanting to order some cams from GotBoostInc.com if Driftmotion.com is going to take too long to send out my cams. Have you gotten anywhere with them?

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Well after about 11 days they refunded me with news that the springs were on backorder. They were not prompt to respond to email and didn't not answer the phone, I wouldn't use them again.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
CyFi6;1884607 said:
Well after about 11 days they refunded me with news that the springs were on backorder. They were not prompt to respond to email and didn't not answer the phone, I wouldn't use them again.

wouldnt use who again, boost or drift?

ps. your display pics always crack me up

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Lol its from Chappelles show. And I was talking about GotBoost. I have used DriftMotion many times and would vouch for them 100%, they are excellent people to do business with.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
CyFi6;1884621 said:
Lol its from Chappelles show. And I was talking about GotBoost. I have used DriftMotion many times and would vouch for them 100%, they are excellent people to do business with.

oh i would too with out a doubt, Aaron is a dream to deal with, top notch company, thats why i had to ask haha