Got a new p-p-p-puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Yeah...just thought I'd share with all you losers out there. :icon_bigg

She is half Lab, half mallamute(sp)? (It's pronounced Mall-uh-mue).
Siberian Huskies and these type of dogs were the ones that you saw pulling sleds in movies and cool stuff like that...but it looks like a full breed Lab.
Just now 8 weeks old and she is friggin' huge already, lol. BIG puppy!

Attachments

• Laci- 1st day1.JPG
    Laci- 1st day1.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Laci- 1st day2.JPG
    Laci- 1st day2.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 35

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
dogs drool more than cats, though.

that's a hella cute dog... i can't stand puppies or kittens... i don't know what to do with the emoition caused by them. I know I'm not alone, I saw a comedian talking about it before.

lol

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Laidies and Gentlemen,

I think Kurt basically just said he's come out of the closet. ;)

Just messing, buddy.
I think that ANY man that doesn't have the heart to admit a dog is cute just isn't human. Naw'mean? :p

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Since we're on the puppy thread this is mine. He is 2 yrs 6 months and 3 days old. His name Goliath. He is half Pit Bull and half Timber Wolf. I was once called a redneck for having a mixed breed like that but he doesn't look like a redneck's dog to me.

1029480695_l.jpg

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Sheeet.... he'd tear your dogs ass. Wild field kitty I found.... mean as sin, and ON COMAND! Eats pickles, popcorn, turkey, ham, tomatoes, sausage, noodles, fried clams from Long John Silvers, birthday cake icing, pepperoni, toilet water and mack and cheese to name a few.

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
MDCmotorsports said:
Sheeet.... he'd tear your dogs ass. Wild field kitty I found.... mean as sin, and ON COMAND! Eats pickles, popcorn, turkey, ham, tomatoes, sausage, noodles, fried clams from Long John Silvers, birthday cake icing, pepperoni, toilet water and mack and cheese to name a few.
I'd put cars up against your cat and my dog. Just let me find another pic of my dog(s).

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Found one: Doesn't do justice but trust me my pup gets plenty of time practicing to "play" with others. I'd put money on him over any cat any day, Plus the other dog you see and my dog plus my sister's dog(1/2 rot 1/2 Golden Retriever) have already made a "big cat" sorry he came by our camp ground.

p308849_1.jpg

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
It grew up. Puppies can be cute but unfortunately they all turn into dogs... My brother says if he ever wins millions of dollars some day he'll buy as many dogs as he can and have them all neutered.

Cats rule and dogs drool. The cat my family has had since before I was born died yesterday at the age of 22. :(

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
DreamerTheresa said:
Expect a huge dog. Malamutes can get to be 150+

Yeah...well she is also Lab...but her size is already starting to show that she will be huge. :icon_surp

7-8 weeks and stretched out (NOT including her tail, she is about 3 feet long.
But it's so cute because she doesn't like to walk around if she doesn't have to, so she just walks with her front legs and lets her butt/hind legs drag, LOL.
It's adorable. :biglaugh: But yeah, she's still a big pup so all she does is sleep...wake up and get excited for a minute...pee everywhere:cry: then go back to sleep. She's never been trained...yet, before she pee's, she walks onto the kitchen floor (hard flooring) and ALWAYS gets off the carpet before peeing...so...smart dog?

Indeed.

:NINJA EDIT:
Jon, Nice phunkin' drawing of my dogggy. :( She learned at an early age that BHG is FTL. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.