Got a MKIII

supraracer49

3rd Gen Life
Nov 20, 2006
WNC
Hey guys I just got Malloynx's old 89t Supra yesterday and thought I would tell everyone. Its got a blown motor but my dad's been a Toyota master tech for 23 years so thats no problem. Im going to most likely put a 7M in it. Most of you probably know his car as it dynoed at 534WHP with a pretty much stock block 7M. Im going to pull the motor out tommorrow and hopefully have some pics of my progress soon. I know Im not brand new to the forums but I thought now that I have a Supra I am a true SUPRAMANIAN!

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
supraracer49 said:
Hey guys I just got Malloynx's old 89t Supra yesterday and thought I would tell everyone. Its got a blown motor but my dad's been a Toyota master tech for 23 years so thats no problem. Im going to most likely put a 7M in it. Most of you probably know his car as it dynoed at 534WHP with a pretty much stock block 7M. Im going to pull the motor out tommorrow and hopefully have some pics of my progress soon. I know Im not brand new to the forums but I thought now that I have a Supra I am a true SUPRAMANIAN!

congrats.. his car was such an awesome car.. GL with restoring from the mishap!