GM transmission adaptor

suprafredde

Apr 21, 2005
South of sweden
Plz couldnt someone who has the knowledge make a sticky that has a list of whats needed to do the conversion. How you make the abs and speedo work. What shifter they liked best etc etc what parts is on the market for us 7M owners what rear end is preffered ...Found my old thread fom 2004 or something asking about lance volkens car but back then parts where all custom made but now Im seriusly thinking about swaping in a th350 in my black HT. So how about a sticky?

suprafredde

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
suprafredde;1395192 said:
Plz couldnt someone who has the knowledge make a sticky that has a list of whats needed to do the conversion. How you make the abs and speedo work. What shifter they liked best etc etc what parts is on the market for us 7M owners what rear end is preffered ...Found my old thread fom 2004 or something asking about lance volkens car but back then parts where all custom made but now Im seriusly thinking about swaping in a th350 in my black HT. So how about a sticky?

suprafredde

the lance wolken setup is what shawn at best trans sells. there is an issue with the heater pipe on the back of the motor. you will need to trim the plate and notch the gm bellhousing or modify the pipe to fit.

sm_finished_plate.JPG

sm_plate_mounted.JPG

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
suprafredde;1395192 said:
So how about a sticky?

suprafredde

Not going to happen for something less than 1% of the people do here.

gofastgeorge;1396251 said:
There is an ATI one listed in the 4-sale section right now:

Yes, but it's also sold.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
jdub;1396512 said:
Not going to happen for something less than 1% of the people do here.

i have a thread going but havent updated it lately due to the project hasnt updated lately. when i was finished i was going to make a new condensed thread and submit it to the tech tips section.