getting ready for vegas!

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
been working around the engine bay area to get ready for vegas :biglaugh::biglaugh: pic of the unfinished project

before

sm_photo_missing.jpg

after with a lil effects

p1083188_1.jpg

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Lame yo!.... lol...
Nice work there Eric..I wish I had the time :( and make it out to Vegas with you guys...
But I do see a slight window of opprtunity but we'll see. Did you get the fusebox?

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
suprastanger507mgte;1083212 said:
Lame yo!.... lol...
Nice work there Eric..I wish I had the time :( and make it out to Vegas with you guys...
But I do see a slight window of opprtunity but we'll see. Did you get the fusebox?

yeah i got the fusebox moe it's mounted on that picture :icon_bigg

upgradedsupra;1083889 said:
Nice man! Vegas will be fun this year. I can't wait to see all of these Supras in one place! :naughty:

Duane

yes Duane! i can't wait to get to vegas, see all the top dawgs!!! can't wait vegas just around the corner also!

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
loving the grey and blue contrast it looks sick way to keep up the work and i wish my car was even moving lol let aloen going to vegas but way to rep mk3's

maac0953

mike
Jul 21, 2008
orlando
thats a bad ass engine bay. isnt the 1jz-ge internals a little weaker then the GTE internals. just wondering. but i already know ur motor is probably built to hell.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra;1092023 said:
Nice, now to clean that wiring nest you have at the back of the wirewall ... or I mean, firewall. ;)

just gone done wiring/tuning i will get that thing taken care of before vegas! :biglaugh: i love my 1jz-ge! it came off of, some kind of luxery sedan in japan boris :biglaugh: