Getting frustrated!!!!!

Valverde

May 10, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Im having problem with brake lights actually brake lights is working perfectly because I had to bypass my tail and brake lights. Many THANKS to LEWIS1598.:aigo: Problem growing up on me because my left brake lights wont lit up when I press the brake. I checked out my left rear combination light for any broken or loose wires/bulb housing everything is intact. I m not sure about white with black stripe wires that attached to bulb housing. It make brake lights lit up when press the brake.

My right brake lights lit up when pressed but not left when right brake lights lit up left brake lights no light at all

I need my left brake lights lit up to pass inspector because they keep failing me :(

Valverde

May 10, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Valverde;1346202 said:
Im having problem with brake lights actually brake lights is working perfectly because I had to bypass my tail and brake lights. Many THANKS to LEWIS1598.:aigo: Problem growing up on me because my left brake lights wont lit up when I press the brake. I checked out my left rear combination light for any broken or loose wires/bulb housing everything is intact. I m not sure about white with black stripe wires that attached to bulb housing. It make brake lights lit up when press the brake.

My right brake lights lit up when pressed but not left when right brake lights lit up left brake lights no light at all

I need my left brake lights lit up to pass inspector because they keep failing me :(

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
wouldn't hurt to double check all the ground wires inside the actual tail light! I had a bad ground and it gave me symptoms similar to what you are saying!