Get ready for MI2K13 !!

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Another year and another event! This will be the third annual meet and its getting bigger and better every year.

http://www.facebook.com/Mi2k13

OFFICIAL DATES

6/28 --6/30

FRIDAY 6/28

Meet and greet

Where:

Buffalo wild wing
41980 Ford Rd
Canton, MI 48187

Time: 7 PM

After that we will cruise to a local spot where there will be a big domestic/import crowd , and hang out.

SATURDAY 6/29

Drag strip day

Meet up to round everyone together and cruise to the drag strip at 11:00 AM

Parking Lot
31276 Michigan ave
Westland, MI, 48186

Once we feel like everyone is there, we will then head up to Milan Drag-way,

Milan Drag-way
10860 Plank Rd
Milan, MI 48160

This is a fun NO ET night. Lots of grudge races/bets . Tons of badass street cars run all out, it is quite the show.

$15 to Spectate
$40 to Race

Ladies spectate for **FREE**

Depends on how late we stay, it will be up to everyone to go cruise and show up at another spot where there will be tons of cars to join. **Woodward**

SUNDAY 6/30

DYNO DAY (Yes it is an AWD dyno)

Where:

Motorcity speed

2000 Winner St,
Walled Lake, MI,

Time: 10:00 AM

This is an all day event, We will be providing food (BBQ)

Come out, relax, and have fun. Will add hotel info in the next few days

Any questions/ Comment you can reach me at

Saif
734-968-365 six

Last edited:

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
This year my mom won't be visiting on the same weekend. ;)

I'll be out Friday and Sunday. Going to have to skip the strip this year.

Tuner.87

Aug 27, 2011
East Lansing, Mi
I will be back in Mi then, Myh car may or ,ay not be finished with its new enigine but id like to show up. I have a friend who may like to bring his wrx. All cars are wlecome Im assuming. My cars not high horsepower by anymeans but i think it would be a blast. Granted my wife would have been just had our baby a few week prior to this but i definatly like to go.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
If I was going to be back in the country by then I would definitely bring my 90 2JZ up there. DAMN IT!!!!!!! Please take some pics and let me know where to see them. I will be up there on March 23-27 but not in the Supra this time. Family visit while I am back in country.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
I'll have my DSLR on me Friday and Sunday. And I know there will be video of some of the grudge matches on Saturday.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Man I need to get in touch with some of you guys near the downriver area when I am in town the 23rd-27th of March. As soon as I get home for vacation I will toss a contact number up so if anyone wants to have a mini meet while I'm in town, we can all get together for lunch or something.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
mkiii222;1918281 said:
I'll have my DSLR on me Friday and Sunday. And I know there will be video of some of the grudge matches on Saturday.

Aaron ,there are local grudge matches already setup for Friday night and sat night, I'm sure there will be few of us stretching our legs on he freeway after the dyno as well

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
91Supra313;1918294 said:
Man I need to get in touch with some of you guys near the downriver area when I am in town the 23rd-27th of March. As soon as I get home for vacation I will toss a contact number up so if anyone wants to have a mini meet while I'm in town, we can all get together for lunch or something.

Would be sweet if you can make it out for the meet! Click on the Facebook link to keep updated.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
madsupra88;1919470 said:
Aaron ,there are local grudge matches already setup for Friday night and sat night, I'm sure there will be few of us stretching our legs on he freeway after the dyno as well

Depending on how things go over the next couple weekends I might be in the sedan. Even if the Supra's running I'll just be spectating the dyno. If I had to guess based on mods/age of block I should be around 270-280 to the wheels.

I took the Supra out last weekend and she had some nasty ignition breakup. The valley was flooded with oil so I'm going to clean her up, give her an oil change, and hope for the best. There's no Supra budget until after the wedding (October). Jamaican honeymoon > one summer of Supra fun.

BTW, I finally came over to the dark side. Recent part discontinuations have made me rethink my stance on the 7M/2JZ debate. I'm going to be fixing up everything but the 7M with plans to eventually swap.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Since this year is dedicated to the wedding 2014 will be paint, body, and interior getting things ready. Fall 2014 will probably be spent trying to blow the 7M up once and for all.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Ok guys and gals, I am heading up there on the 24th and going to Gibralter Trade Center and other places all over the downriver area visiting friends and family until the 26th. If anyone wants to get together to chat or whatever shoot me some pms. I am bringing one of the guys a gauge pod. If anyone needs some stock parts let me know. As long as it isn't a bumper I might be able to talk the wife into letting me toss it into the back of the Escape. All of my stock stuff is going for DIRT cheap. I would rather let people have it for a few dollars then toss it in the trash. So shoot me a PM with what you need. I have a friend local to me with 2 parts cars in his yard so....... I will see what I can do to help you guys out and bring it up there with me. Then we can just meet up and deliver the goods. I will post a contact number for me once I get home.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
mkiii222;1920349 said:
Depending on how things go over the next couple weekends I might be in the sedan. Even if the Supra's running I'll just be spectating the dyno. If I had to guess based on mods/age of block I should be around 270-280 to the wheels.

I took the Supra out last weekend and she had some nasty ignition breakup. The valley was flooded with oil so I'm going to clean her up, give her an oil change, and hope for the best. There's no Supra budget until after the wedding (October). Jamaican honeymoon > one summer of Supra fun.

For those who aren't on SM I finally got her back together and have been driving her to work all week. I ended up scrapping the stock oil cooler setup and am running on an NA stud w/o cooler until I swap in a couple years. Not going for massive power and not concerned about blowing up the 7M.

As long as nothing's leaking at the time I may even go for lowest HP for a MKIII on the dyno. And if time permits I'll spend a couple Saturdays doing body work and cleaning up the bay a little.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
If it's a contest I'll throw the silencer in the exhaust and turn the EBC down to factory boost. ;) You should bring it up anyways though.

As it stands I have more work to do before June. The drivers side door latch broke over the weekend. I've known the latch area on the door itself was bad and had planned to replace the door before getting a paint job I was just hoping it would last another year. Now I get to source a door and spray bomb the car flat black. No money for dyno time this year. :'(