get mk3 parts cheap now or they go to the scrap yard.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
I still have alot of misc. parts leftover from a 90 na i just parted out and need to get rid of the rest asap. if anybody local needs anything or wants to buy and resell the rest I'll give you a package deal of everything i have left for $200 OBO.
that includes NA cams, w58 tranny, non lsd differential, hood, hatch, na block, headlights, almost complete grey plastic interior panels, NA exhaust from manifold back, and lots of other misc. parts.
here is a link of most of the stuff for sale seperately-
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16650
some of what i have left isnt pictured so pm me for pics.
thanks,
Ryan

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
ryan, if you are coming down on sat.,bring your assortment of metric bolts,we may need them and it would save a trip into town.about 3 supra guys are coming and a couple of mustang guys that tom met.it would be nice if you got to here the car start up since you helped put in the motor.i hope you can make it- tom sr

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
SupraOfDoom said:
Did you ever hold on the the heater valve thing?

yup, i still have it. lmk when you need it or when you're gonna come get it or wanna meet.

empera said:
still have that grey passenger vent cover?

i think i do, but not sure. do you have a pic of it?

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
It's the little plastic piece above the glove box, ryan. It covers the vents. It's probably still on the dash if you've still got it.

The black car still doesn't run...lol. Some electrical problem...

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
empera said:
this thing.

yup, I have that in a box somewhere. whats your shipping address? I give you a quote shipped.

sorry to hear your car still isnt running tom. I really wanna stop and help you sometime, but im still swamped with projects and probably will be for about another month yet with landscaping, re-grading my lawn, texturing and painting the living room, dining room, hallway and entry way, then painting them and when thats done, im getting a shed for the backyard, putting all my car parts in there so i can have a garage sale and the girlfriend is moving in july 20th. hopefully all of the above will be done by then and august will bring lots of freetime for car stuff and reposting pics of all the supra parts i have left.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
audioman81 said:
yup, I have that in a box somewhere. whats your shipping address? I give you a quote shipped.

sorry to hear your car still isnt running tom. I really wanna stop and help you sometime, but im still swamped with projects and probably will be for about another month yet with landscaping, re-grading my lawn, texturing and painting the living room, dining room, hallway and entry way, then painting them and when thats done, im getting a shed for the backyard, putting all my car parts in there so i can have a garage sale and the girlfriend is moving in july 20th. hopefully all of the above will be done by then and august will bring lots of freetime for car stuff and reposting pics of all the supra parts i have left.

wow...I hope you find some time for sleep man :lol:

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
empera said:
phila, pa 19134

shipping is about $10 with insurance. how does $15 shipped sound?

wow...I hope you find some time for sleep man :lol:

i got a coushy job and get to take naps at work sometimes which helps :)
I just got the texturing done yesterday and first coat of paint on all the walls/ceilings.

looking for the rubber piece located at bottom of front bumper... you still have it????

nope, but tom might have one ^