Georgia Supras

Own a Supra here in GA?

• Current Georgia Owner

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • Former Georgia Owner

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I'm just a fan, but I'm from Georgia!

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I'm not from Georgia - get me out of this group!

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Hey guys- I went down to the Varsity this past Thursday(9/3) and I was the ONLY mk III that I saw. In fact, I only saw 1 or 2 Mk IV's there, and the owners weren't around their cars. It was, however, packed. Lotta s13/s14's, Suby's and Hondas, and a few vette's, mustangs, etc. the most interesting cars(to me) were a late 70's race-like Tercel in sweet condition, and some old-school Mitsubishi's, specifically Starions and even a Cordia turbo. Anyway, I really would have liked to have met up with a few Supra people, because I really don't know any. So the next time ANY of you plan to go to a meet, post it here. I will go! ps- I'm up in Lawrenceville w/ an 88' turbo targa.

kozzman555

Sep 8, 2009
Ft. Benning, GA
hey guys whats up? just got on the board. i have a 89 1jz supra that i just bought. im stationed in ft. benning, ga. how are things down here(im originally from nebraska)? Go Huskers!

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
PolishPanzer;1423984 said:
i'm not trying to steal members or anything cause i love this forum but for a more broad car group for central georgia. a good forum is

http://www.centralgaracing.com

and i also have a 1jz supra so its good to see i have competition in georgia! j/k i'm from warner robins. we should meet up sometime.

You must have not had yours that long or new to the area cause I never heard anyone talk about a 1jz down there. I used to have an 89 turbo until my accident back in march of this year. I know that site you are talking about because it used to be maconracers.org, some of the people on there know me & the car I used to have.

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Im not sure if any of you would be interested as soon as i get my car going i think it would be cool to set up a Ga Fl meet in south ga. There is a drag strip that runs T&T every weekend. about 2 hrs from macon and about 2 from Jville.

http://www.racesgmp.com/

natedogr

Sep 12, 2006
Chatham, Va
kozzman, i'm from warner robins too and i've never seen you i don't think. what year and color is your supra? i should be getting mine back on the road next week. we def need to have a mini meet or something.

kozzman555

Sep 8, 2009
Ft. Benning, GA
lol that would be cool, but the turbo isnt gonna be fixed until november :( blew too much money on strippers after i got back from iraq :p

its an 89 supra with a 1jz swap and is bright(ish) red. bought it from 5l_eater

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
kozzman555;1428924 said:
lol that would be cool, but the turbo isnt gonna be fixed until november :( blew too much money on strippers after i got back from iraq :p

its an 89 supra with a 1jz swap and is bright(ish) red. bought it from 5l_eater

Lol thats my old car. and is it just one of the turbos or both?

kozzman555

Sep 8, 2009
Ft. Benning, GA
dunno, i actually havent pulled the turbo's off yet. im just assuming that since it bogs down like a mother under boost and is pulling mad oil that its the turbo's. that and it sounds weird when i tried to hit boost. so i just drove it back home. really pissed me off tho cuz it was two days before i was supposed to go back home on block leave

ATLMkIII

Jan 14, 2010
Marietta, GA
Add me to the list. I just bought into the Supra craze. Two non-running MkIIIs should soon be one awesome runner. Justa 7M-GE, but it should be fun.

I am in Marietta.