• Tanabe

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Dropping this GB idea. There are already crazy low prices out there and there is no way i can touch them with the amount of interest I am getting in here. If anyone has other GOOD ideas start popping them out.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Wiisass;968055 said:
Do a GB on wheels that fit right. Don't let anyone get a higher offset than 15 and a skinnier wheel than a 9".

You know I would... :biglaugh:

What do many of you need?? I am willing to run a GB but it won't help unless you guys are willing to fork out money for these things.. If nothing comes up soon I am giving up the idea.. but I'll hook you guys up in other ways. :sarcasm:

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Do LED Tail light boards. Either fit in the housing already or something that can easily be fit by the end user. And something that will easily plug into stock wiring. You did the LED stuff with the Climate control right? So this probably wouldn't be that hard for you. I just really want sweet LED tail lights and don't know when I'll have the time to figure it all out and do it.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
LED work is a pain in the ass haha. I would charge an ass load to get it done.

What do you guys think about Project Kic's wheel spacers? Those are the wheel spacers I was running on my MK4 NA's last summer / fall. Sizes like 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, etc.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Oh right.. pricing will start around $110 + shipping for the normal sizes (15-25mm I think) and a bit more for larger or smaller sizes. If we get enough people I might be able to drop the price more to maybe $110 shipped in the 48 states.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
So disappointed...:3d_frown:

Things I would want a GB for:

Small things
MAFT-pro
Short throw shifter
Carpet/Reupholstry kit
Injectors
AFPR

Big things
Turbo kits
Downpipes/test pipes
Intercooler
FFIM/TB setup

I'm sure there are a ton more but that's just a couple things that I need.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
If you want sways PM me and I'll see how much I can get them for.. The interest in here was weak and what large companies had sways for way crazy cheap it would probably cost much more from me.. I am just trying to get the best deal for you guys.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i've always been a little confused... do we take the studs out that are in the hub, or what? i feel so lost...

and then what about a lug nub + spacer GB? could you get those with the spacers?

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Boris do it for the spacers, I've been putting off getting some for my TT rims for a while now. It would give me the perfect reason to get some!!!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yeah spacers seems like what I should do since I am actually get pricing to be good hahaha. And everyone on this forum can use them :)

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
BorHor;969216 said:
Yeah spacers seems like what I should do since I am actually get pricing to be good hahaha. And everyone on this forum can use them :)

lol except me! I just got rims with the right offset...

Good luck with the GB dude. I'll most likely be in the next one you have!