Gauging Interest in GB Accordian Hose "Hardpipe" Replacement

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
yes the ports will be moved and i will be personally be test fitting the final product on my car.

Price is not set just yet, should be a good price, i will talk to the guy tonight and see wat we come up with.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ok this is not set but we're shooting for ~130shipped, please let me know what you guys think, its considerably lower than the cooleze. Also the couplers will be the difference maker in this. Im not sure if you guys know but those things arent too cheap ;)

well let me know wat u guys think, im open to ideas and input!

bwest

Drafting, not tailgating
May 18, 2005
HippieTown, CA
Sounds good Emp. Watching closely. Are there going to be any 'options' for this? (like a little longer pipe for those that have replaced the afm?)

Thanks-

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
bwest said:
Sounds good Emp. Watching closely. Are there going to be any 'options' for this? (like a little longer pipe for those that have replaced the afm?)

Thanks-

Wat we could probably do is include an extra 3" pipe thats about the size of the afm for a extra fee, but dun think it'd be welded on.

What do you guys think of the price though? fair? i think it is.

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
Any updates on this? I need a replcement like....yesterday. I've got a huge crack in my stocker and it's not getting any smaller.:icon_cry:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Sorry Guys!! But...UPDATE

Ok my contact finally got the working fixed prototype done and took some pics installed. We still need to source out some couplers and clamps...

p509162_1.jpg

p509162_2.jpg

p509162_3.jpg

p509162_4.jpg

Price might be around ~130...not a definate though.

DaemoN

Jul 1, 2005
Wichita, Kansas
www.TeamFE.net
It will have the Power Steering idle-up port on the bottom, right?

Are you going to have a bead around the tips of all the ports? They're not pressure lines, but I would still prefer having the bead on them.