Funny pic thread *NWS*

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
This is a gif from the hit "Jack Frost" circa 1997, what's better than shannon elizabeth being raped to death by a snowman?.........ANSWER: NOTHING!!!! LMAO

p651506_1.gif

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Imprezademics said:
Wow! Take a joke much? Call it what you want but from what i have OBSERVED (lol) that KFC pic is pretty accurate. lol! Not saying that ALL "african americans" (for you PC people) eat KFC (though they all do love fried chicken in general...lol) but many do. Shit a black person will tell you that. So you know, RIC... im not white. Dont be so uptight. Just jokes. Actually you should go google Sarah Silverman. You'll love her. :icon_wink
Man who doesn't like fried chicken???
If you don't you're a terrorist.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
JustAnotherVictim said:
Man who doesn't like fried chicken???
If you don't you're a terrorist.

Agreed. Same thing with grape Kool Aid and watermelon, I don't really understand where that came from, I've never met anyone that didn't like at least 2 out of those 3.

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
i think its funny how people say maros are only a stright line car...so thats prolly the funniest (by funny i mean retarded) pic up right now...wanna do a SCCA course or road race?? give me a place...ill show up...just lemme take my 4" cowl hiding my built 355 so i can see my corners a little better and ill give most of the supras on here a run for there money