Funny new 1jz ebay shirt. Anti-v8

Hey guys, i found this awesome new tee shirt on ebay today. It was found in my standard searches. I thought it was cool.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160277901380&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Hope you all enjoy. I might even get one. I could see myself wearing it.

A hoodie version would be pretty cool. I don't know, i think the "anti-v8" line doesn't flow very well, but i cant think of what might be better right now. I think the original "my anti drug" would flow better.

Sorry if it is a repost, i didn't find it when i was searching.

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Classic! I love it. :biglaugh:

The Anti-V8 does work in it's own sense because it originally would be "My Anti Drug".

[[favorites page....purchases later]]

Jeff

D34DC311;1118119 said:
Replace with 2jz and I would buy one.
Haha, yeah, or i think the original would work. 1jz-gte, my anti drug.
I dont know about everyone else, but engines definately are my anti drug, instead of wasting money on drugs and alcohol, i put it into my car :) And i get hella enjoyment out of it. So i think it saying that would be perfect for me. I would love to wear that to a meet. :)

If you have suggestions, you should ask the company, i am guessing because they custom make them after you order them, you could get it to say anything you want.
TTFN

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
viperkillertt;1118164 said:
Of course, 7m's are just not cool.

haha J/K

the funniest part of the joke, is youre not kidding

Theres a few others btw, 1JZ > RB25 and some other shirts inspired by true events.. haha J/K as well?