Full Supra Diagrams For Everything

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
the tsrm does pretty good when it comes to most of this stuff, and if you dig far enough into this forum I have came across some pretty helpful drawings and diagrams.. I was just too dumb to save them all.

MT1

Jan 19, 2013
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
@80083r
I am able to get you measurements and some 3d pictures. I can get individual pictures of all of that I'm sure. Im unable to customize the information I have in a way that involves combining multiple exploded views in a 3d sort of way. I can usually find diagrams of particular areas. In example the coolant system, transmission, cylinder head, cylinder block etc. I doubt I can find mechanical and body all in one diagram.

@19supra90
I can view any vehicle from early 80's to current. whatever vehicle that may be.

MT1

Jan 19, 2013
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
@ emiliorescigno

I have a file. It's about 200gb's. And you have to pay for a serial number. So I won't be uploading everything on it. There is about 10gb's of information on the mk3 supra alone.

MT1

Jan 19, 2013
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I'm not going to supply the program as I don't feel like getting in trouble. I'm willing to share the information with people that need help. I can provide good instructions on the removal of most parts, torque specs and sequences, electrical diagrams, exploded views of the engine and some individual parts, fluid specs and capacities, maintenance schedules, gear ratios for specific transmissions and more. I'm not going to just put all the info up for the time being. As things are requested, Im going to be converting and organizing into a folder. Maybe. And only maybe, will I then upload everything I have.

If you need a hand with a certain job. I'd be more than happy to post instructions or relevant diagrams. But for the time being, Im not gonna kill myself converting everything. ;) Haha. I'm doing this cause I want to help people do stuff right on these cars. Not because I have to much free time on my hands and want to spend two months pouring over every file page. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
MT1;1941649 said:
. I can provide good instructions on the removal of most parts, torque specs and sequences, electrical diagrams, exploded views of the engine and some individual parts, fluid specs and capacities, maintenance schedules, gear ratios for specific transmissions and more

So does the repair manual from Toyota.