Fuel upgrade kit from HPF - how does it assemble? Pics included

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Here is how I have mine.
This was from JBL, and I've since made up the stainless line v/s the pushlock hose. THe pressure gauge is kinda large, but easy to read:)
I put some angle fittings and nipples on there to make it fit better. I have no J tube or other fittings anymore. Fuel comes straight off the supply lines, int a "Y" and then into the rail. Then out throught the Areomotive AFPR and back to the tank via the stock reutrn line. (The extra supply line used to be the vapor canister return line.)
p412351_1.jpg

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
bigaaron said:
Hey Rich, I liked your video! I especially like the "Honda intake" filter for the isc :biglaugh:

Yeah... I didn't realize I said that until after it was posted...

Here's some better pics of my setup w/ the old suprasport fuel lines. The AFPR is sorta under the ignitor, and the ignitor is where you guys are putting your afpr.

afpr1.jpg

afpr2.jpg

My FP gauge is elec., with the sender on the fuel rail.

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
i didn't buy a kit, made my own braket and lines
almost exactly like the kits above tho
here the best pic i have

Last edited:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
maitai69691 said:
hey stascream5000 did you have your supra in nash geting dynoed reacently im in hopkinsville

Nah, mines pretty much put up for the winter ;). The last supra dynoing session I was at was in Louisville at the last meet, and I didn't drive mine there ;). I'm waiting for a good weekend to go get a few 7mgtes from a guy a met a the meet.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
I was going to say the same thing, the line needs some slack in it or the engine will be pulling on the regulator every time you hit the gas.
Especially the one catback posted, that line is about 2-3" too short. The other more important issue is that having the braided stainless fuel hose right over the alternator terminal to the battery is dangerous. If that plastic cover popped off you could have a serious car fire. I looped my hose down below the side of the alternator and up to the left side of fpr.

Last edited:

CARETAKER

Nov 17, 2006
OCALA FLA
i BUILT AN 87 7MGTE FROM THE BOTTOM,NOW i HAVE ALL MY INTERNALS IN, AND RUNNIN 12PSI.i CAN'T FINd THE COMPLETE FUEL system from the online spots i was lookin in last year before the build up.Is it getting harder to find these parts.?Is there a recomended spot?I need everthing rail,regulater,pump,880's and hardware.Does this package still x-sist?.Car will dust 5.0's all day,but not my 87 monte!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
starscream5000 said:
You really need to make a new thread for this man instead of jacking Grim's...:3d_frown:
Truth. However, there are a lot of good stores listed here in the vendors section - horsepowerfreaks, 935motorsports, BIC performance, and mdcmotorsports are some of my favorites.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
You may want to contact the supplier you got your kit from (don't remember which one) and see if they will ship a new, longer fuel line to you since the one you have is obviously too short...

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
bigaaron said:
I was going to say the same thing, the line needs some slack in it or the engine will be pulling on the regulator every time you hit the gas.
Especially the one catback posted, that line is about 2-3" too short. The other more important issue is that having the braided stainless fuel hose right over the alternator terminal to the battery is dangerous. If that plastic cover popped off you could have a serious car fire. I looped my hose down below the side of the alternator and up to the left side of fpr.

i think the angle of the pic is deceving (spelling?)
also my motor doesn't move much either:naughty:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Resurecting old thread, I'll add to this because i dont want to start a new thread.

its the lipp afpr install kit. I bought it from a member that i havent heard from in a great long while now so i havent been able to ask him yet about some stuff.

I got the stuff needed for the AFPR figured out.
afpr1gh0.jpg

thats ready, ok fine BUT he also sent me some other stuff and i dont know wtf they are for?

Ideas, that hose is WAY to big to be for fuel.
extraxa9.jpg

another fitting that came with it.
extra2ug4.jpg

Im lost right now as to what they are for. Started to think perhaps they could be oil lines for the turbo?