Fuel Pulsating Damper Help

m1supra

Am I home yet
Jul 16, 2007
Sadr `Arafat, Wasit, Iraq, Iraq
Ok my fuel pulsating damper ( the fitting thing on the return side of the fuel rail) started leaking. What excatly does this thing do? I think i know but im not sure. If im correct i keeps fuel pressure up in the rail.
Also do i need it or can i just run a fitting to my fuel return. I am thinking that wont work but i just want to be sure.
Does anyone have one they will sell me. Thanks guys

m1supra

Am I home yet
Jul 16, 2007
Sadr `Arafat, Wasit, Iraq, Iraq
Thanks a bunch guys for the help. after blowing my engine and going through this rebuild im paranoid about every part and want to know how everything works and what it does haha i have something BIG in the works

Aspec

Supra uber alles
Dec 22, 2005
Surprise, AZ
m1supra;1169677 said:
Ok my fuel pulsating damper ( the fitting thing on the return side of the fuel rail) started leaking. What excatly does this thing do? I think i know but im not sure. If im correct i keeps fuel pressure up in the rail.
Also do i need it or can i just run a fitting to my fuel return. I am thinking that wont work but i just want to be sure.
Does anyone have one they will sell me. Thanks guys

You've got conflicting info in your question. The fuel pressure regulator is on the return end. The pulsation dampner is on the feed end close to the firewall. Which one are you refering to?

_