Fuel Injector Wiring Non-Polar?

Emeraldage

Oct 13, 2011
Ohio
Hey just wondering if the injectors are polar or non polar. Doing 550s soon. The new wires aren't labeled I haven't gotten to the fuel rail yet but I'm guessing they're non polar since their function is to open and close?

Emeraldage

Oct 13, 2011
Ohio
I really still have a feeling I might have an upgraded turbo cause I'm getting cut at like 9-10 psi a lot. Hopefully I'll finally be able to get around it, I'm excited ahah.

Emeraldage

Oct 13, 2011
Ohio
I understand that. It's based on the amount of air that is going in the air flow meter, too much it cuts? (Assuming it's cutting for power not something is wrong). A higher trim turbo can compress the air better, and for example can push more air at 9psi than a smaller turbo will push at 11. But I mean my boost comes on full 3500 or so, which I've heard is more than stock. And I have 3" dpp and exhaust with cutout, intake, fresh engine head and all. But I mean, this car is like 3x as fast as my na was. No way it's just an increase in 30hp lol. Obviously not since it's hitting FC. Hope I can put it on a dyno to see what it's doing soon at the school here.

Emeraldage

Oct 13, 2011
Ohio
All done. So nice to not bash my face into the steering wheel when I try to hard throttle. Finally pulls hard, starts spinning 5500+rpm.. I hit 14lbs though. o.o Hope this ct was rebuilt at some point lol. The engine was, assuming they did the turbo too who knows though.