Fuel-cut at stock boost ???

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
hey everyone. Well, just like the title says, I am hitting fuel-cut everytime I try to accelerate hard. I have had my AEM Truboost set to "off " ever since the hg change...so the boost should be stock. Basically the boost increases until it hits fuel-cut, then I have to lift off the gas. I dont even have to WOT for the supra to do this either, it's very annoying and I can't figure out what is up....so plz help ? I used to be able to hold boost without hitting fc, and now I am constantly having to watch the boost gauge and as soon as I pass through 10 psi I have to lift.

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
yea I was thinking boost leak myself, jeez i need to order some upgraded IC piping with t clamps, because I'm pretty sure thats where it is, that's where it was last time. Only code is the "abnormal boost pressure" one, because I keep hitting fc.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
You'll need a boost leak detector, because some small cracks can't be seen. They only open up under pressure. If you search my threads, I believe I did one on the detector I made. If not, it is in my huge build thread. I'll find it soon when I have more time, and link it. It cost me about $7 at Lowe's.