FS: 1991 JDM Toyota Supra Twin Turbo R (SK)

Big Shooter

Jul 10, 2006
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Hey guys, I've decided to sell my Supra. The car's been really good to me, is a blast to drive, and is definitely a baller status pussy magnet. I just have way too many debts, and have to start being financially realistic with myself since I plan on going back to school next fall. I know its not exactly the season to be selling a car like this (not where I live anyways) but I figured I would put it out there anyways. The car has just over 126,000 km on it, and is in awesome shape both cosmetically and mechanically. The following is a list of the details, modifications and extras the car has/are included with the car:

1JZ-GTE Twin Turbo 2.5L Inline 6
R-154 5 Speed Transmission

Engine:
HKS Intake Pipe/Power Filter
TRUST Front Mount Intercooler
TRUST Oil Cooler
HKS Oil Filter Relocation Kit
Koyo Racing Radiator
Greddy Oil Catch Can
Turbosmart Blow Off Valve
Sun Grounding Kit
TRUST Downpipe
Home-made Cat Delete Pipe (still have original cat)
3.5” Cat-back
HKS Super-Drager Muffler (comes with silencer)
Trust Oil Cap

Not installed:
Trust Pulleys
Trust Timing Belt
Trust Adjustable Cam Gears
Trust 1.6mm Metal Head Gasket

Electronics:
HKS F-con V (Still has stock ECU as well)
HKS GCC
HKS EVC
FET Turbo Timer
ApexI Rev Speed Meter

Suspension:
Tein NA Coilovers
Tein Pillowball Mounts
Cusco Rear Strut Tower Bar
Generic Front Strut Tower bar
Bolt-in 6 Point Roll Cage

Brakes:
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Cusco Brake Master Cylinder Stopper

Drivetrain:
OS Giken Single Plate Clutch
TRD LSD

Wheels & Tires:
18x8.5 F Autostrada Modena w/Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 225/40/18
18x9.5 R Autostrada Modena w/Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 265/35/18
Full Sized Spare Is A 17x10 Stern Wheel

Interior:
Recaro Interior (Seats/Panels)
Momo Steering Wheel
Trust/GREX Shift Knob
Greddy Hot Pink Shoulder Pads
Greddy White Faced Gauges: Water Temp, Oil Pressure, and Oil Temp (All Warning Type), Boost Gauge (Mechanical)
Wide Convex Rearview Mirror

ICE:
Compustar 2 Way Starter/Alarm Combo w/ Turbo Timer
Sony CDX-7815 Mp3 Head Unit
Audison LRX 4.1 Amplifier (4 Channel, 1100W RMS)
Boston G5 12” Subwoofer With 12" Boston GTR Passive Radiator
Focal 165 KP Components F
Focal 100 CA1 Coaxials R
Stinger Capacitor
Audison Wiring And Accessories
Hardwired For Sirius Satellite Radio, Both Power And Antenna

Exterior:
Eastbear Front Lip
JDM Turbo-A Front Intercooler Duct
ABflug Sideskirts
Bomex Rear Aero Guards

The car in its current tune made 310 RWHP, and 302 lb/ft torque on a Mustang dyno.
I've never taken it out to the dragstrip, however I can say that it handles an autocross course really well for such a large car. The car has tons of potential, and is easily capable of making 500+ RWHP with little investment. It runs flawlessly, and the tranny is perfect. Oil was changed every 4000 km with Royal Purple 10W30 Synthetic, tranny fluid was recently changed to Redline MT-90, and Diff fluid was changed with Redline 75W90. Coolant was changed to Toyota red stuff (60/40) and redline water wetter.
The only 'problem' the car has at all is a leak from the rear main seal, which will be replaced within the coming weeks/before the car is sold. The outside side bolsters on the seats are also worn, but as well will be repaired before the car is sold.
I'm asking $12,900 for the car, but I'll sell the car for less without the aftermarket stereo equipment (aside from the head unit). Also, the decals will be removed from the car when it goes in to be detailed next week.

I can be reached by PM, email: apexdorifto@ hotmail dot com or by phone @ 306-241-8223 (cell) or 306-651-2521 (home)

Thanx, Cam

Pics:
p416046_1.jpg

p416046_2.jpg

p416046_3.jpg

p416046_4.jpg

p416046_5.jpg

p416046_6.jpg

p416046_7.jpg

p416046_8.jpg

p416046_9.jpg

p416046_10.jpg

p416046_11.jpg

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
Big Shooter said:
If you have douchebag comments not related to interest in the possible purchase of car, please don't post in my thread.

hmm, no sense of humor, my bad.

either way, good luck with the sale, car seems to have alot invested in it.

supra_fast

FN Fast
May 13, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
i might be able to come up with them money. i live in calgary but i go up to sask a few times a year and might be able to make a special trip to take a look at the car. looks pretty sweet. ill let u no when i can come up

where in sask do u live??

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I've seen some rhd cars here... some civics, there is a skyline, and a few right hand drive sylvias...