Front Suspension top spring seat

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Well I am changing my suspension from a coilover setup back to a stock style spring/strut setup, and I don't have any of the original parts, so I am buying all new. I bought two new KYB upper shock mounts, but I am not sure if they include everything I need. It seems from this EPC pic there is some sort of spring seat that fits into the front upper mount (48157). Is this something I need to purchase separately from Toyota, or will the new KYB mount come with it?
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/EPC/291410/catalog.aspx?F=4803&P=1
Thanks for your help.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
There's a mount, a rubber seat and the dust boot at the top. I couldn't find dust boots for crap when I upgraded my suspension.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I am changing out the suspension in this newer 2J supra with the old stuff from my 7M. I have someone local that wants the spring but if you want to just pay for the shipping, then I will ship you the mounts. Providing you are in need of the pillow mounts. All I would be doing is throwing them away. So save your cash, and try these out.....worse comes to worse, if they are not working for you then your out a few bucks...not a ton on new shit. Sound good? I will be taking them off on Saturday weather permitting.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Sweet that sounds good man. I don't even need the mounts themselves, just the small rubber or plastic rings that are in the pic I linked in the first post, that should save weight. I already bought new mounts so I have no need for those. Ill pm you details.