Front lip?

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
Hey guys my front plastic piece is old and cracked and I want a new one. I was looking at some of the Supra's you guys have and saw a coulpe with a aftermarket one. After some research i found out that its a TYPE B2 front lip. I really like this and want one, but after looking on ebay i found only one that's like 180 bucks! i just want to know if i can get a better deal on one and were. thanks

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
I've got a shine auto lip. Love how it looks, gotta be really cautious driving around town though. I've scraped it so many times coming out of parking lots.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
180s pretty sound.

Don't remember how much I payed for my CarFashion (Although, they're no longer making these er something) replica Bomex, but I remember it was priced quite significantly lower than Shine (Of course, Shine is known for top notch quality.) Minor fitment issues but definitely could take a beating.

There's probably one floating around in the classifieds here. Posting a thread may help if you havent already.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
hey thanks guys. i checked out shine auto but couldnt find any prices. Maybe i was just checking in the wrong section. but thanks again