From Narrowbody to Widebody ++ (With pic)

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
hey Zdaeng, banyak ke mk3 kat malaysia? Aku tahu ada`mk4 kat malaysia tapi pernah tahu mk3. Aku rasa steel lip cepat jahanam kalau cium curb espeially on lowered car. Tapi bodywork kat malaysia murah kut. Kereta engkau macam kereta aku cuma kereta aku cat tak lawa. Kat sini nak cat kereta mahal, lagi mahal dari harga kereta.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The only reason I came into this thread was to see Zdaeng's car in his signature after every post. That is one of my all time favorite cars for sure. I love everything about it.

After looking at his pictures though, I'd say his car turned out very nice.......It's not exactly what I would have done, but I know he loves it. The work looks great and you can tell he's put a lot of hard work into it. I'm really not digging the way the front lip looks, but at least you told him about it. Thanks for posting up all the pictures.

The only Malaysian that I know is "I love your car"..........oops, sorry my computer automatically translates everything back into english.......:biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
zdaeng;1211537 said:
Khabar baik Miguel. (I'm doing fine, Miguel) :icon_razz Where did you learn Bahasa? Been to Malaysia before?

Yeap, that guy is very good with metal works, you just show him a sample or a picture.. he can turns things to wonders.

Not that heavy, the front lips weight is similiar with mine.

Very nice! I don't see a lot of people doing that type of work anymore. Are the door mirrors custom?

I've never been to Malaysia, but have lots of friends there. Our company has a lot of business there. The guys traveled here for training and we got to spend a couple of months with them.

I enjoy learning, especially languages so I took the opportunity to learn a bit. I can sustain a simple conversation with simple words and phrases. like:
hello, how are you?, I'm fine, How's the weather? who are you? My name is, Thanks a lot, see you next time...etc..

I'm pretty good with the pronunciation, unless they are lying to me :biglaugh:

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
RazoE;1211578 said:
So its a ga70 narrow body with a 1jz conversion and a widebody conversion? Nice!

True. :icon_razz

iMike_G.;1211759 said:
That's such a nice car your buddy has. Did he paint the car him self?

Nope, he send his car to his buddy who owns the paint/bodyshop.

modmonster2008;1211780 said:
nice paint color! turned out really good, have u guys fixed the clearcoat run on the quarter panel yet? other than that it would look like a professional paint job, what clearcoat was used on the paint

Yeap, it was fixed :icon_razz. Sorry, not sure about the type of clearcoat that he used.

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
zurud;1211838 said:
hey Zdaeng, banyak ke mk3 kat malaysia? Aku tahu ada`mk4 kat malaysia tapi pernah tahu mk3. Aku rasa steel lip cepat jahanam kalau cium curb espeially on lowered car. Tapi bodywork kat malaysia murah kut. Kereta engkau macam kereta aku cuma kereta aku cat tak lawa. Kat sini nak cat kereta mahal, lagi mahal dari harga kereta.

Translation:-

Hey Zdaeng, are there many MK3 in Malaysia? I know there are many MK4 in Malaysia but no sure about MK3.

I think the steel lip can bend easier (on lowered cars) especially if there are many road bumps. Maybe the bodyworks in Malaysia cheaper.

My car is same like yours but the paint is not that good though. The labour cost for spraying here is expensive compare to the price of the car.

Tak banyak, aku cuma nampak 6 MK3 sahaja kat Kuala Lumpur dan diberitahu hanya ada 20+ kot kat Malaysia.

Kamu asal orang Malaysia ke? Brunai OR Indonesia? Saya tak sangka kat forum Supramania ada yang boleh menulis dan faham dalam Bahasa?
:icon_bigg

(Translate in English)

So far I have seen 6 MK3's in Kuala Lumpur and I was informed that there are only 20+ in Malaysia.

Are you Malaysian? Brunai OR Indonesian? If not, wow!, I'm supprised to know that there are forumers here that can read/write Bahasa language. :icon_bigg

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
suprahero;1211874 said:
The only reason I came into this thread was to see Zdaeng's car in his signature after every post. That is one of my all time favorite cars for sure. I love everything about it.

After looking at his pictures though, I'd say his car turned out very nice.......It's not exactly what I would have done, but I know he loves it. The work looks great and you can tell he's put a lot of hard work into it. I'm really not digging the way the front lip looks, but at least you told him about it. Thanks for posting up all the pictures.

The only Malaysian that I know is "I love your car"..........oops, sorry my computer automatically translates everything back into english.......:biglaugh:

Thanks Jay for such a nice comments. :icon_bigg

When can you take me for a ride in your car? (The famous Blue car in SM)

Supraholics;1211910 said:
Very nice! I don't see a lot of people doing that type of work anymore. Are the door mirrors custom?

It is a aftermarket side mirror taken from FC.

I'm shocked when he told me that the wiring for the mirror controller is just a plug and play only.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Estos cabrones hijos de la chingada estan hablando pendejadas..!

translation: these sons of bitches are speaking non-sense!

Just Kidding; I'm just messing with you guys...:D

The only thing I don't like about it is those mirrors, but I bet you guys are as tired of your mirrors as we are of ours..

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
RazoE;1212494 said:
Estos cabrones hijos de la chingada estan hablando pendejadas..!

translation: these sons of bitches are speaking non-sense!

Just Kidding; I'm just messing with you guys...:D

The only thing I don't like about it is those mirrors, but I bet you guys are as tired of your mirrors as we are of ours..

Se te olvido traducir cabrones guey

translation: You forgot to translate cabrones retard!

:evil2:

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
Yeah bro, I am from Gombak, KL. I am stuck here for 20yrs now. My wife doesn't want to live in Malaysia. There used to be some Malaysians that are into cars but they all left home . Its nice once in while speaking or writing malay. Good luck on your friends car. By the way why he is not on the forum?