Friend ran from the cops today...

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
sleepy8602 said:
I gave your post a lot of thought, and I'll take back my icon. Since I was born Caucasion the police will never pull me over or arrest me for breaking the law. It's like I'm Judge Dredd without the cool uniform, motorcycle, and speech impediment. Thank you for helping me on my path towards enlightenment.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
motherland.gif
ngaruntv6.gif

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Your friends is in fact a dumbass, and I'd be willing to bet nobody he runs with is very far behind on the retard curve. Running from the police is cool........on playstation, in real life it's dangerous, stupid, and people who say "not if you can prove it" are theo nes who need to be in jail or at the very least lose thier license, car, and freedom for a few months.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Imnotcreative72 said:
the cops were impressed though

sleepy8602 said:
your friend is white right
if that was my mexican ass
i would have been arressted and gotten my ass beat by the cops
thats a bunch of bull shit
fucking racist ass cops
in the words of the great Ice Cube
fuck the police!!!!!:madfawk:

you're as dumb as Imnotcreative if u actually believe the cops were impressed by a kid running from them.

imnotcreative, your friend lied to you. they told him he's an idiot and his car looks like shit. trust me.

tonystarks

mmmmm......beer
Dec 7, 2006
hell
I knew a guy who ran from the cops in a STI last year and he is dead. They tried to pull that PIT manuever and he hit a guard rail at 65 mph and went thru the windshield. You know what his grandmother said? He was always such an idiot!!! At the wake! People who run from the cops for random misdemeanors like driving on a suspended license or a little reefer deserve to get the shit kicked out of them.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I was coming home last night at 3am, cruise control set alittle fast since no-one was on the road, Got pulled over by State police, had corner/blinker lamp missing, and I was doing 81 in a 60.(So he told me)

I saw him pull out behind me and I immediatly slowed down, when he put his lights on about a minute later I put my blinker on and pulled over. He told me to slow down alittle bit, and have a good night. Sometimes all it takes is to not be an idiot and show alittle respect.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
thats the most retarded thing to do. Why woudl he run from the cops? what was he doing that they were even going to pull him over for? so instead of just getting a simple violation ticket, he now has athe ticket anyways and now he is on the shit list....

like mass supra said. just like 3 days ago i could of got a ticket for "wreckless driving" but i pulled over and he just gave me a verbal warning. Some respect for the policeman and making their job easier goes a long way.

Kamakazi Kid

Jan 16, 2007
Tucson, Az
im on the road to the police academy right now, doing all the small shit til i get there. your friend is an idiot and tell him hes lucky he still has his car, not to mention his life as well. i know for certain if i ever get somebody to run from me when im on duty theyre ass is getting all they deserve and probably more if its possible. not only is his life on the line, mine is too. the faster he goes, the faster i have to go to keep up. i dont care how well anybody knows the "backroads" or if its night time. the bird in the sky is always more inteligent than the person who ran. 1) view of the whole neighbor hood, not just whats infront of him. 2) heat sensors... engines obviously produce heat. 3) radio, he can tell others where the car is going, what house.. etc etc. aside from that, yea its fun to do in games. you hit somebody in the crosswalk and get caught, you start over. in life, that was the last part of public you will ever see. sorry about your luck. running from the cops seems like "fun" at first, but the split second you touch the gas more... you better weigh your conciquences with your options, your fucked.

seriously, hes lucky to be alive and still be free.

my 2 cents.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
sleepy8602 said:
your friend is white right
if that was my mexican ass
i would have been arressted and gotten my ass beat by the cops
thats a bunch of bull shit
fucking racist ass cops
in the words of the great Ice Cube
fuck the police!!!!!:madfawk:

I don't know, when MY Mexican ass has gotten pulled over, I've always admitted my faults, and have gotten away with warnings every time...

Even when I was driving without a license (only a permit)....at 2 am...with the lights off (damn parking lights confused me), with 3 drunk friends....

Kamakazi Kid

Jan 16, 2007
Tucson, Az
oh, and to add to my 2 cents. fuck the media. the only cases they show are the ones that make all cops look racist. you never hear about the good stuff happening. all you hear is a cop beat a minority, blah blah blah. to whoever started the "cops are racist" thing in this thread... who are you going to call when your supra gets stolen, or somebody busts into your house, etc etc. the cops. end of story. cant live with them, cant live without them for most people i guess.