FREE TURBO MOTOR!!!

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
Okay, heres the deal guys. I have a highly built up turbo Supra as some might know. I like the 7M motors alot and know them inside and out. I also have a 1988 Suzuki Samuri (mini jeep) They are excellent offroad machines but are underpowered. The engine will not push 33 inch mud boggers with only 62 HP!! :3d_frown: it barley pushes the stock tires around. So.. I had a crazy idea.. I wanna put a 7M motor in my Samuri, at 1,500 lbs lighter and 4 wheel drive a 200 hp 7M would be a sick ass setup!! I have done engine swaps before and am aware of what it intails.

I have a second complete turbo supra (stock) with 110K miles. The problem is for offroad use the turbo motor would not make the best choice and it would further complicate the install with IC and IC piping and whatnot.

My deal is... If someone brings me a good running NA engine complete(computer,wireharness,MAF, auto tranny) with 100K or under I will trade with a good running turbo motor complete with turbo,computer,harness,IC,IC piping, MAF and everything elce you need to do the swap)

I live in CT and would be willing to deal within the area or surrounding states.
Email me at PorterzCustomz@comcast.net or on AIM Psycho Supra T4 if you would like to make an offer. I am planning on starting the project within the next 4-5 weeks so you have time to get your offers in.

Last edited:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
If i were you i would just keep the stock turbo motor. Run it open down pipe and jsut a filter intake.

Would put a 7MGE to shame.

If you had this up at the beggining of this summer i would be at your hosue right now with a 7mge in the back of my subaru! :aigo:

NeoJester

Banned
May 2, 2005
Emo
i have 2 NA motors both running motors, one is stock, the other been built with aluminum racing pistons for 10.5:1 compression with a 3mm stoppered metal headgasket. fully balanced recipracting mass, plus more. the built NA motor has about 25,000miles on it. very nice condition.

Last edited:

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
hottscennessey said:
Interesting, why wouldnt you want to run the turbo motor?

Well its simple, the NA makes more power low and mid where I would need it instead of making higher end power and spooling the turbo, most offroading will be slow speed crawling (rockclimbs and such) and the turbo is not gonna help me however ACIS, Acoustic controlled induction system on the NA's would be perfect for the slower speed stuff

Also the NA motor is narrower without the turbo and less complex as I wouldent have to run IC piping and find a place to mount the IC thats gonna end up gettin full of mud and holes poked thru it by sticks. The power to weight ratio would be ideal, If I was not using it for mostly offroad I woud definatly use the turbo motor. I think the NA will more then suffice with the power to weight ratio and be a lot less of a hassel

Last edited:

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
PorterzSupra said:
Well its simple, the NA makes more power low and mid where I would need it instead of making higher end power and spooling the turbo, most offroading will be slow speed crawling (rockclimbs and such) and the turbo is not gonna help me however ACIS, Acoustic controlled induction system on the NA's would be perfect for the slower speed stuff

Also the NA motor is narrower without the turbo and less complex as I wouldent have to run IC piping and find a place to mount the IC thats gonna end up gettin full of mud and holes poked thru it by sticks. The power to weight ratio would be ideal, If I was not using it for mostly offroad I woud definatly use the turbo motor. I think the NA will more then suffice with the power to weight ratio and be a lot less of a hassel

ohh, i see. rock crawling is not my cup of tea, I suppose. I still think you should make it fast tho ;)

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
Guys, the Samuri is 1,500lbs lighter then the Supra!!, its gonna be PLENTY fast as a NA :naughty: I dont plan on any 150+ mph runs lol just some kick ass power to throw some mud with 33's!! If I wanna go fast on the road I take out my T61 powerd Supra

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
As Porterz said,
A 7M-GE would be very ideal for this scenario.
Low end power and much less complex for such a wild swap. :D
Hope all goes well and good luck with your swap. Keep us updated once the swap goes up, up & away!!! :rolleyes:

Jeff

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
PorterzSupra said:
My deal is... If someone brings me a good running NA engine complete(computer,wireharness,MAF, auto tranny) with 100K or under I will trade with a good running turbo motor complete with turbo,computer,harness,IC,IC piping, MAF and everything elce you need to do the swap)
Ok, so how exactly does this equal a free turbo motor?

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Nate:

It's similar to one of those,

"But wait! Order now and get not 1!
Not 2!
Not 3!
Not 4!
Not 5!
But 30 more for the price of one!!!! :D

Lets all go inspect his first post.

There's GOTTA be small black font somewhere on the screen! :runaway:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
ive got a JDM motor in my supra with ~64k on it and im in CT. what year/tranny is the harness and ECU, im dealing with an 89

edit, you wouldnt happen to have a spare turbo exhaust lieing around would you?
also what county is Hebron in, near hartford?

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
foreverpsycotic said:
ive got a JDM motor in my supra with ~64k on it and im in CT. what year/tranny is the harness and ECU, im dealing with an 89

edit, you wouldnt happen to have a spare turbo exhaust lieing around would you?
also what county is Hebron in, near hartford?

Yes, Hebron is near hartford, about 15 minutes. No spair turbo manifold but you get one with the deal.
It's a 89 also, manual tranny. I am thinking I want an auto for the swap

Last edited: