Frankenstine 7M

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Okay I found this picture online but couldn't find any thing else on this engine I search but nothing :::shrug::. By the looks of it, it is a 7M engine it has the 7MGTE valve covers so I assume it's a 7M-T engine and not a 7M N/A... but modified (The Frankenstein Treatment). The weird thing is that it has a 7MGE distributor. Have any of you seen this engine or know who's the mad scientist that owns this engine? I am really curious about this engine and what power this bad boy is producing. :aigo:

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Chambers;1656283 said:
There was a big thread or two about this engine, I used to have a few more photos of it, the info is out there. Right under the supercharger was a inter cooler.

Thanks... I'll look it up.

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
Ask, and you shall receive!

I found a few pics, and one "redo" pic of the same engine, it was dubbed the 7M-GZE, the "Z" being Toyota's supercharger letter. I believe it was intended to go in the Cressida behind it in the one photo, but there is another photo of that car with a MKIII Supra, so not 100% on sure.

7mgze1.jpg

7mgze2.jpg

7mgze3.jpg

7mgze4.jpg

7mgze5.jpg

7mgzeredo.jpg

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Devin LeBlanc;1656317 said:
Those are N/A Valve covers as well, definitely started out as a NA motor

Thanks for the correction your right those are N/A valve covers. Ma bad :3d_frown:

Chambers;1656322 said:
Ask, and you shall receive!

I found a few pics, and one "redo" pic of the same engine, it was dubbed the 7M-GZE, the "Z" being Toyota's supercharger letter. I believe it was intended to go in the Cressida behind it in the one photo, but there is another photo of that car with a MKIII Supra, so not 100% on sure.

7mgze1.jpg

7mgze2.jpg

7mgze3.jpg

7mgze4.jpg

7mgze5.jpg

7mgzeredo.jpg

Thanks so much for this.... Holy sh** how the hell did this fit and engine bay... Wow if this was my engine I would probably have up in display instead of having it inside a car, Now I want to see it in action. Thanks a lot guys.