fpr/wb tuning

madseacow

Apr 2, 2005
Buda, Tx
I've got all the parts, and it's working but I don't know how to set it up. I'll dyno tune later but is there some type of baseline I can set it at? I'm not sure what the fuel pressure should be at, vacuum line attached or not. plus I'm not sure what the a/f should be at. I was surprised I didn't find some type of writeup so if I missed it... I'm sorry, I looked.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
set it within the stock range with the vacuum line off. adjust inside that range until you get a nice idle.

search on SF for Vf tuning.

actually i believe i posted a link to the article i have in mind in the tech section. so search here too :)

madseacow

Apr 2, 2005
Buda, Tx
concerning the engine? Head gasket, port and polish head, valve job. N/A cams. 3" Exhaust from the turbo back, 2.5" hardpipes, spearco intercooler, Greddy EBC, Apexi SAFC II, LM-1, PWR radiator, Fluidyne Oil cooler, Flex-a-lite fans, Greddy Catch Can Aeromotive FPR, Walbro Fuel Pump, Lucas 550cc INJ's, Lexus MAF
other stuff: lsd, spearco seats, gutted, drilled/slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, 6pt clutch, kyb's/eibachs, st sways. unfortunatly the coil-pack died on my first datalog (reading 10.6 and breaking loose in second) so we'll get back to this later.