Forums Rant!!!

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
After not posting on supramania in a verrrrrrrrrry long time and spending most my time on supraforums, clublexus and clubna-t I have to say 100% without a doubt you guys are alot better at the forum thing. I posted the same thing in all 4 places..... guess which forum was the only one to help out at all once again..... supramania. then it comes to the search thing. this one is excellant supraforums doesnt work and clublexus for some reason nevvvvverrr evvverr shows me what im loookin for. so i Basicly wanna say you guys kickass at bein a great bunch of forum folk.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
cruzinbill said:
After not posting on supramania in a verrrrrrrrrry long time and spending most my time on supraforums, clublexus and clubna-t I have to say 100% without a doubt you guys are alot better at the forum thing. I posted the same thing in all 4 places..... guess which forum was the only one to help out at all once again..... supramania. then it comes to the search thing. this one is excellant supraforums doesnt work and clublexus for some reason nevvvvverrr evvverr shows me what im loookin for. so i Basicly wanna say you guys kickass at bein a great bunch of forum folk.

haha thanks buddy, I think wed all actually agree with you!

I know I do, Im down to my celica waiting on my next supra to come and Im not leavin here. I could go back to my american muscle cars and stay here, its too much fun and Ive met so many great people bc of it.

Hell, Im takin a trip out to Australia next year b/c of here too!! haha FUCK SF... I said it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
It took me over an hour to look something up on SF this weekend. I knew the information was there and would have found it in 5 seconds had the search function been working.