For those lookin for y-pipe & dp combo

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
The Reaper said:
For 1JZGTE Twin Turbo Motor (Japan Version)

LOL what other version is there??? hahahaha
maybe he's in a parallel universe where the 1J was stock in US supras like they should have been. :dunno:

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
mattjk said:
I got one from that guy, the flanges were all warped. Did you do any prep to it?
The flanges seemed fine on mine, but I never got any gaskets. I had to use the stock turbo gaskets (but only 1 on each side), and for the circular flanges, I used high temp silicone. To make it fit I ground down the motor mount slightly, but I'm not entirely sure it was necessary. I also had to put a small dent in the DP so it wasn't resting on the transmission tunnel. Of course, I paid less then half what that ebay one started at.

I still love it though, it helped with spool, caused some (lots) of boost creep, sounds really nice, and fits both my narrowband, and wideband o2.

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
not bad. However 935 motorsports has one for the same price in one piece eliminating another leak point. Also, they don't have any complaints from what I could see.(granted only 1 review). When I get ready to buy mine next month, it will be from them. They appear to have been suporters of the supra community for along time. My money will be spent with those that are within our community. I will soon be placing orders wiyh BIC & Driftmotion soon!

Bigzavs said:
just saw this on ebay if any of yall are interested, cuz i see threads pretty often about it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Down...7QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33633QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
Thanks devin, but I don't want to mislead anyone. Our Y pipes are basically the same and they all come from the same source. The only difference in our case is that we offer technical support and a warranty after the sale.

$299 is a higher price. I wouldn't suggest anyone pay that on eBay. If you have to buy it on eBay, it should at least be dirt cheap. Ours is that price because of the extra support that we provide.

joey_daze

KILL UR CORPORATE MASTERS
Apr 6, 2005
Tung Chung, Hong Kong
935motorsports said:
Thanks devin, but I don't want to mislead anyone. Our Y pipes are basically the same and they all come from the same source. The only difference in our case is that we offer technical support and a warranty after the sale.

$299 is a higher price. I wouldn't suggest anyone pay that on eBay. If you have to buy it on eBay, it should at least be dirt cheap. Ours is that price because of the extra support that we provide.

Extra support??? Are you going to come over and help me install it?

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
lol

I think he meant if it comes missing something/damaged or breaks as a result of poor construction they replace it... But with eGay... Not so much