For shits and giggles

sod.jpg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
So, the question is, who wants to lend me $15,000? I'm good for it.

I'm thinking about getting the body chassy done and looking for a sponser intrested in doing my engine, I will of course try and get it mags and put there stickers on it for the shoots. I don't know my chances though, certainly will not be like most a70's or old sports cars for that matter. Sigh, my dreams, expensive tastes, and being broke...

I hope to have the chassy and stuff all done, if the motor doesnt make it maybe I'll tow it vegas 2007.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
if i won the lotto, id give you $20 as long as you promised to have it done by spring :p

unfortunately i am still rather poor so that wont happen any time soon.

nothing wrong with expensive tastes tho! its better to spend the extra cash and get it done right and the way you want it the first time!

maby ill give you a finders fee for a few parts i had my eye on that i think you would be the best man to go to to source for me :)

not much but it helps :D

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I could be good at finding parts. Problem is I have one guy I know in japan thats already helped me out enough getting some of the Regulus parts I wanted, and I don't wan't to do favors for everybody at his inconvieance ( sp ). Alot of things people just need to loud up yahoo auctions japan, I found lots of things on there people consitantly think are hard to get. There is so much miss-information regarding JDM parts its rediculous. Best rumor I've ever heard was the Regulus factory burned down... or people acting like Hiro still doesn't make its lips / kit for the a70.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
yea i have some translated stuff saved on my personal computer so i can surf through yahoo japan auctions. only problem is i dont often have any access to that compy so i thought you may have a better solution.

another fellow i have dealt with is garagefujimoto, he brought my car in for me and i intend to go to him for many a toy for my engine build, but i thought you may have been the guy to talk to for body goods ;)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
why not do it? id like to myself but i like to give things away. I am a terrible buisnessman!

it might help finance your project a bit :D