Flying into San Jose

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Well the plan is to fly into San Jose around noon next tuesday. Going to drive down the coast. Then I will be heading back to MS. Hopefully get to meet a few of you guys in Cali.

George

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
Sweet... have a good drive.. don't forget to do the 17 mile drive in Monterey... well worth the $9.50... (if possible, aim to finish just before sunset so you can pick a spot to watch the sunset over the ocean before you head on your way)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
George I'm tied up or else I would have helped out with the compression check. Ask Arash to take it to any shop at a gas station that has one. they ususally charge about 35-50 dollars.
I live about 40 minutes away from him and have access to the compression tester and all the tools but the weekday wil make it hard for me to make it out there after work.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprastanger507mgte;1489597 said:
George I'm tied up or else I would have helped out with the compression check. Ask Arash to take it to any shop at a gas station that has one. they ususally charge about 35-50 dollars.
I live about 40 minutes away from him and have access to the compression tester and all the tools but the weekday wil make it hard for me to make it out there after work.

I know your a ways away. I'll just have to trust the local gas station guys. Thanks Moe.