Finnaly drove my supra

SupraKid

Jan 2, 2009
Santa Teresa, NM
First car,First time driving it today. I get to paraonoid while driving it idk why. My spedo doesnt work along with oil pressure gauge and reverse lights. The spedo and reverse and because of the auto harness im using with the 5 spd. Not seeing my oil pressure scares me. Wat i did enjoy was the few people looking at my car at the gas station =). Kinda long useless post but just wondering if any one felt like me with first car/supra.

haha I had a similar experience with mine when I first finished swapping a new engine into it; I took it for a test spin around the neighborhood with no front end on -- no fenders, bumper, hood, nothing! Got some weird looks from the neighbors but no one made too big a deal about it. I seriously thought something or other was going to randomly break though.

mk3<3

Feb 21, 2010
perris
same here man...have gottin a lot of compliments on my supra since i got it...haha and i guess its sumthin about gas stations cuz thats where most of the compliments come from lol

SupraKid

Jan 2, 2009
Santa Teresa, NM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Had a coolant leak before saw the tempeture rising and went home and fixed it. God i hope its permately fixed.
I dont know how to put up pics =/

david_chaney

Mar 21, 2010
Moultrie Ga
i know when i got my motor in 2 weeks ago i got to drive my supra 4 the firts time. took me 30 mins and the cops were called . loved every min of it tho