finally REAL HUNDA

streetknight

rip ssb
Mar 30, 2005
melbourne, fl
he might be taken out by a supra, but work man ship and effort put in it makes it differnt in the honda com. which is very rare now. so at the end of the day i would give him, his much needed respect.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ even if it is going to be slow, im with knight on this one, hands down respect for the workmanship, it is very lacking in the honduh community.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
do i get respect if i install a 2JZ in the hatch and use a DANA 30 solid axle in the front of my supra to make it FWD. Just playing its cool to see someone working outside the box on a project and his car will be hella fast when he is done personally i like the Civic hatch that has the Evo 8 swap and is AWD.

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
obviously, he doesn't care about the cost, it's the challenge, especially as he is planning on it being a daily driver... i'm glad he's going that extra mile to make sure the engine is properly isolated from the passenger compartment. i was worried initially he was just going to slap it in there and run it like some kind of messed up kart or something... i want to see it when it's all pretty and painted. looks sick. i wish he had explained his use of the prelude dash over the teg... i must have missed that.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
charlie: the teg is a theft recovery, so the dash, center console, and some other pieces were very damaged, also the wire harness was cut to get the ecu out, and everything that was damaged in the teg, was mint in the prelude.

the build is simply amazing. he is a very thorough person, and the car is going to be used as a demo for a shop he is looking to open to show how his fabrication and mechanical skills. also, the car is going to be a DD, which makes creature comforts a must, which makes the build much more intensive. my hat is off to that man. he's an incredibly visionary human being who can also do, which is rare to find today.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
any import + every pep boy or autozone accessory = Ricer not all honda's are Rice just like the supra doesn't mean that your not rice.

L

lanky189

even domestics wearing neons and shift knobs is rice...doesn't have to be import anymore...after all there is, in japan, a Toyota Cavalier

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
p115500_1.jpg

Scary isn't it. Toyota actually bought it from Chevy in 1996.

To the Honda guy much respect to a very innovative and ambitious guy.